Alcee Hastings Drops it on Texas Like It's Hot

You were probably slurping too loudly to actually hear what your buddies at the gloryhole were telling you, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas.
Originally Posted by I B Hankering
I don't slurp, thank you very much.
I don't slurp, thank you very much. Originally Posted by WombRaider
What difference does it make whether you were slurping or gulping too loudly, you obviously didn't correctly hear what your buddies at the gloryhole were telling you, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas.

Just like I know every time you open your mouth, the cum from your customers at the truck stop gloryhole dribbles out. Originally Posted by RedLeg505
Nope. I swallow. Originally Posted by WombRaider
Glad you think you "know" everything, dipshit.... keep pretending you're smart. Originally Posted by ExNYer
Undercunt is too stupid to know what he doesn't know.

BTW, looked up some vids of that chick in your avatar, I wouldn't bang her with your dick. I guess that's what passes for hot when you're old as fucking dirt. Originally Posted by WombRaider
Hear that? He said he wouldn't fuck Victoria Zdrok:

Anyone still doubt undercunt is queer?

What the fuck is "fallacio?" Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
He was a Roman emperor who invented the blowjob, you dicklicker.

I keep half my brain tied around my back to make it fair for you jackholes. Originally Posted by WombRaider
You know undercunt is desperate when he starts to sound like Rush Limbaugh.

Has Geronimo voted in the “do you like WombRaider” poll yet?

He'd rather do Nancy Pelosi than Victoria Zdrok. Sick fuck.
Undercunt is too stupid to know what he doesn't know.

Hear that? He said he wouldn't fuck Victoria Zdrok:

Anyone still doubt undercunt is queer?

He was a Roman emperor who invented the blowjob, you dicklicker.

You know undercunt is desperate when he starts to sound like Rush Limbaugh.

Has Geronimo voted in the “do you like WombRaider” poll yet?

. Originally Posted by lustylad
Victoria doesn't look like that anymore. She's seen more ass than a rental car. No thanks.

Geronimo is dead you dumbass bastard. You're too stupid to know anything at all, you queerbait sodomite dickshit. I'm sure you've voted in the poll, all three of you, you cunt fart.
What does Nancy Pelosi look like?
What does Nancy Pelosi look like? Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
She doesn't look like a dude, so you wouldn't be interested.
Geronimo is dead you dumbass bastard. Originally Posted by WombRaider
Yep - he's dead and he isn't a US citizen. That makes him a prime target for the next Democratic voter registration drive. Sign him up, undercunt.
She doesn't look like a dude, so you wouldn't be interested. Originally Posted by WombRaider
I'd rather do Victoria than Nancy, unlike you, so I don't think you're one to comment on anyone's taste. In fact, I can think of no circumstance where Nancy Pelosi would be attractive. You are, quite simply, a sick fuck. Go away. Nobody likes you.
I'd rather do Victoria than Nancy, unlike you, so I don't think you're one to comment on anyone's taste. In fact, I can think of no circumstance where Nancy Pelosi would be attractive. You are, quite simply, a sick fuck. Go away. Nobody likes you. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
You couldn't get it up for either one of them. Why are you so interested in what women I'd like to fuck? Do you want to watch? What's your angle?
Why are you so interested in what women I'd like to fuck? Originally Posted by WombRaider

Because everyone is tired of hearing about what men you'd like to fuck, you sperm-burping troll.
Because everyone is tired of hearing about what men you'd like to fuck, you sperm-burping troll. Originally Posted by lustylad
You want to watch too, don't you? I don't recall ever saying I wanted to fuck any dudes. Now chicks with dicks... but them ain't dudes