Oh Fani - get ready for your mugshot

Text used in court between Ashleigh Merchant & Terrence Bradley says fat ass Fani Wills and Nathan Wade began their affair before she took office

Her sworn testimony was that it began in 2022

"It started when she left the DAs office (as ADA) and was judge in South Fulton"

View the text here

https://twitter.com/PhilHollowayEsq/...H90xHsI5Q&s=19
From the Georgia lawyer who, along with Megyn Kelly, released the Terrence Bradley-Ashleigh Merchant texts today.

What could it be? Potentially a new witness. Or more text records showing more late night visits by Nathan Wade to Fani Willis’s condo. Or something else ��♂️

He provided an update? He says “I should know more by Monday”

https://t.me/techno_fog/554

��
Fat ass Fani Willis, Nathan Wade referred to Georgia bar for ethics violations
I think you meant to say that a watchdog group referred Fani and Wade to the ethics bar:

The American Accountability Foundation is requesting that the Georgia state bar open disciplinary proceedings against Willis and Wade

That in itself doesn't mean jack. They may say, sorry- nothing to merit a further review. Just saying.

I'm not condoning any lying from ANY party. Its sad that this has taken over as the salient point in GA, but if two people rubbing uglies and what day that took place is paramount to dropping charges, then this country has focused more on the right color of ink on the forms, vs. the crimes that they investigate. Typical bullshit to obfuscate the truth of what their job is.

Catch motherfuckers, doing crimes and prosecute them.

The slip slide of ding dongs aside- that really doesn't mean shit.
... Outright LYING to the Court is a bit more than the
wrong colour of ink on the forms.... And the fact that
there's evidence that the Biden Administration - and NOT
the State of GA - is behind the charges against Trump.

#### Salty

#### Salty Originally Posted by Salty Again
And you have yet to substantiate any of that BS, Salty. Just keep repeating the same stuff over and over and over.

Where are the charges against Willis? There's a difference between a watchdog group (impartial, we're sure) requesting the bar begin ethics proceedings and the filing of charges.

But you knew that already, eh?

We all know who's REALLY on trial in Georgia, regardless of what his lawyers and worshippers want everybody to believe.
Who’s really on trail is the Deep State and how corrupt they really are. Trumps a master at exposing them. They’re going down.
The only remaining question, since it’s become glaringly obvious that these people all lied under oath, is will the judge have the balls to do the right thing. I believe he will not, knowing what he knows about the lefts propensity towards violence, and will punt, saying it’s a matter that should be taken up on appeal. It’ll be tough to blame him. The threat of losing your career, family, everything you’ve worked for, while simultaneously being demonized by the media, is a powerful motivator.

Yeah Salty

Perjury
Fraud
Misappropriation of funds

The list goes on for Fat Ass Fani and her criminal crony

And now that it has been exposed that the Senile Biden admin is actually running the Georgia sham, the judge if he is honest should throw the whole case out and bring charges against Fat ass Fani and her co conspirators
The only remaining question, since it’s become glaringly obvious that these people all lied under oath, is will the judge have the balls to do the right thing. I believe he will not, knowing what he knows about the lefts propensity towards violence, and will punt, saying it’s a matter that should be taken up on appeal. It’ll be tough to blame him. The threat of losing your career, family, everything you’ve worked for, while simultaneously being demonized by the media, is a powerful motivator. Originally Posted by Jacuzzme
... The Judge can recuse himself, mate.

We Australians surely got a few a sayings:
"If ya can't take the heat - step-back from the barbie"...

The evidence is there... THAT is why the Judge asked
for this in the first place... Reckon he'll need to
pull Fani and Nathan off the case and just dismiss it.
Hopefully, WITH Prejudice.

"Too much taint - True Justice ain't" ...

#### Salty
This Lawyer absolutely fried Fat Fani;

https://www.atlantanewsfirst.com/vid...ation-hearing/

BAHAHAHA
... The judge is now gonna piss-about for a few days in a
desperate attempt to find somebody else to lead the prosecution.

But all is lost - too much taint in this one. ... Time to dismiss.

#### Salty
... The judge is now gonna piss-about for a few days in a
desperate attempt to find somebody else to lead the prosecution.

But all is lost - too much taint in this one. ... Time to dismiss.

Hahahahahahahahahah. Youre precious, mate.

“Time to dismiss”

How about “I need you to find me 12 jurors…”

This case is going nowhere. The MAGAs only wish it would.

Make no mistake. Trump will be convicted in GA, despite the well orchestrated campaign against the prosecution.