Tucker Carlson Network

Typical MAGA deflection and denial...

But....LOL!!

. Originally Posted by rooster
blah blah blah. Bitbucketed. Originally Posted by texassapper
Cuz....that's all ya got..

Ya couldn't even find a clever meme to call my shit. (no fair now)

LOL typical liberal thought process. You're stuck in Jr. High where you think politics is a popularity contest. You don't understand the issues or the environment... you think that all that matters is you personally like a person.

I'm NOT a Trump fan. never have been. Always thought he was a blow hard typical NYC rich kid. He's not someone I'd want to have beer with (at least before the events of this past 8 years. But I also understand that he has all the right enemies. Everyone that hates him, hates America. His enemies are my enemies. The globalists should be every Americans enemy that values our standard of living and safety and security... That's why I will vote for him again... even if I don't like him.

That what the stupid democrats don't get. The trials aren't going to change anyone that voted for Trump before to not vote for him. His base is loyal because we understand why he's a target... because he represents us.

That's it... it's the sole reason. They didn't target Hillary for recording her purchase of the Russian Hoax documents as a legal expense... why Trump?

He didn't lie to the FISA court in order to surveil his opponents. Obama and Biden have...the FBI have. Originally Posted by texassapper
Sounds like the first page of a red flag warning to me...

Shall we be concerned???

Globalists??? LOLLING!

due to the overwhelming enthusiastic responses from the membership it's clear we need

MORE TUCKER !!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s2QS8bUNzHk

BAHHAHHAAAAAAA
due to the overwhelming enthusiastic responses from the membership it's clear we need

MORE TUCKER !!

BAHHAHHAAAAAAA Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid

FIFY... Again. Yer welcome!

Ran across a Dec 2023 Tucker episode of him and slob golfer John daly.
Can't decide who's the bigger buffoon
... GREAT NEWS!

... Tucker Carlson has just announced that he is going out on tour
around America - to interview a number of great guests. ...

And when he does - no doubt we'll have a few of the video clips
posted Right Here!

#### Salty
No doubt those interviews will be as substantive and informative as the Putin interview. Has he picked out any cities with really nice subways and bakeries yet?
Will the indigenous named youth be back to post videos?