More guns = more homicides. Period.

So YOU shave your gordo ass to make it easier for those backpage women to peg you with their strapons and not loose any "fudge" when they give you ATM ! You're just as greedy of that "fudge' as you are for those ropey load facials !! Originally Posted by Rey Lengua
When did I ever say I shaved my ass? I said I shaved my junk, you fucking retard. As I said, the fucking flea-ridden hoebags you see probably don't give a shit, but real women don't like a jungle down there.

And it's 'LOSE' goddamit, you ignorant fucktard.
You've spewed religious bullshit before. Don't try and evade now. Originally Posted by WombRaider
I am not going to be rattled by your insults over religion. It's obvious you have no respect for other people's beliefs, whether it be religious, political or anything else. All you are concerned with is yourself and your own pathetic little world.

Jim
When did I ever say I shaved my ass? I said I shaved my junk, you fucking retard. As I said, the fucking flea-ridden hoebags you see probably don't give a shit, but real women don't like a jungle down there.

And it's 'LOSE' goddamit, you ignorant fucktard. Originally Posted by WombRaider
So you don't like to LOSE any " fudge " when they give YOU ATM. Does THAT make YOU happy NOW EUNUCH ? And YOU didn't deny that YOU like "fudge" or ATM !!! It's more likely that you shave since you once thought you had a hair growing down there until you pissed out of it and your simple mind doesn't want to go through THAT trauma again. It must make it easier for you to find you needle EUNUCH dick !
I am not going to be rattled by your insults over religion. It's obvious you have no respect for other people's beliefs, whether it be religious, political or anything else. All you are concerned with is yourself and your own pathetic little world.

Jim Originally Posted by Mr MojoRisin
Wait, I thought you didn't believe in a sky wizard. Now, you're backpedaling to say you won't be rattled. If you don't believe, what do you have to be rattled about?

I don't have respect for people who believe in fairytales, no. And to act like you have any respect for someone's political beliefs is fucking laughable. As much bullshit as you spew on here about false flags and all the rest. You have no respect for the dead victims of those incidents, claiming it's all bullshit and pissing all over their memories, so you can get fucked on that account. Go cry to someone that gives a shit. You want to talk about respect? Really? Get a fucking life.
So you don't like to LOSE any " fudge " when they give YOU ATM. Does THAT make YOU happy NOW EUNUCH ? And YOU didn't deny that YOU like "fudge" or ATM !!! It's more likely that you shave since you once thought you had a hair growing down there until you pissed out of it and your simple mind doesn't want to go through THAT trauma again. It must make it easier for you to find you needle EUNUCH dick ! Originally Posted by Rey Lengua
You don't even make sense half the time, if you stopped to read your own bullshit.
Wait, I thought you didn't believe in a sky wizard. Now, you're backpedaling to say you won't be rattled. If you don't believe, what do you have to be rattled about?

I don't have respect for people who believe in fairytales, no. And to act like you have any respect for someone's political beliefs is fucking laughable. As much bullshit as you spew on here about false flags and all the rest. You have no respect for the dead victims of those incidents, claiming it's all bullshit and pissing all over their memories, so you can get fucked on that account. Go cry to someone that gives a shit. You want to talk about respect? Really? Get a fucking life. Originally Posted by WombRaider
I believe in God not "Sky wizard "that nonsense came out of your stupid mouth. I don't believe in fairy tales either. If you believe God is fairy tale well that's on you. Nobody is interested what you have say anyway. You're a fucking screw ball, you don't know shit.

Jim
I believe in God not "Sky wizard "that nonsense came out of your stupid mouth. I don't believe in fairy tales either. If you believe God is fairy tale well that's on you. Nobody is interested what you have say anyway.

Ditto, shit monkey. Let's get this straight; you believe in a god that sees and knows all, but couldn't even be bothered to get creation right the first time, so he had to flood the earth and start over. Seems if he knew all and saw all, he could have gotten that shit right the first time, without the do-over. And then he impregnates his mother... with himself, since it's a trinity. You keep on believing though, you crazy ass bastard. Shit knows you believe in all kinds of other fucked up shit, why stop there.
Ditto, shit monkey. Let's get this straight; you believe in a god that sees and knows all, but couldn't even be bothered to get creation right the first time, so he had to flood the earth and start over. Seems if he knew all and saw all, he could have gotten that shit right the first time, without the do-over. And then he impregnates his mother... with himself, since it's a trinity. You keep on believing though, you crazy ass bastard. Shit knows you believe in all kinds of other fucked up shit, why stop there. Originally Posted by WombRaider
I think he got creation right. Just because you turned out all fucked up doesn't mean God failed at creation. Maybe he has a purpose for your sorry ass. Maybe if you spent less time acting like a total jackass you might figure out what it is.

Jim
I think he got creation right. Just because you turned out all fucked up doesn't mean God failed at creation. Maybe he has a purpose for your sorry ass. Maybe if you spent less time acting like a total jackass you might figure out what it is.

You 'think'? Jesus Christ. Mojo thinks, ladies and gentlemen. Why would he create a world where people suffer? Why, other than because he's a mean bastard, just like you. You are one of the sheep. You are weak and need a purpose beyond yourself because you can't handle the thought of it all meaning nothing. Believe what you will, don't expect me to respect it or agree with you. And you deserve ridicule for being an idiot.

Take 4 minutes and learn something

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UTedvV6oZjo
You 'think'? Jesus Christ. Mojo thinks, ladies and gentlemen. Why would he create a world where people suffer? Why, other than because he's a mean bastard, just like you. You are one of the sheep. You are weak and need a purpose beyond yourself because you can't handle the thought of it all meaning nothing. Believe what you will, don't expect me to respect it or agree with you. And you deserve ridicule for being an idiot.

Take 4 minutes and learn something

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UTedvV6oZjo Originally Posted by WombRaider
What suffering did God create? If you're referring to poverty, war, famine, social injustices ect. God didn't create those things, man did. God gave man life. What a man does with his life is strictly up to him. How a man treats his fellow man is also strictly up to him. God also gave man a brain and man has achieved many great things through the development of his intellect. That's why man has made great strides in medicine, technology and all other areas of our lives. Man created the automobile, not God. God just gave man the ability to achieve it. If a man gets killed in a car crash that's not God's fault. We aren't pawns on a chess board waiting for God to make our every move and shield us from every dilemma. Life is suppose to be a journey full of adventure, some victories and defeats. If life was pristine without a care in the world we wouldn't even need God, spirituality whatever. But because life is filled with uncertainty we need God for guidance, that's why people pray. Now, I realize this means nothing to you and that's perfectly fine.

Jim
What suffering did God ..... God gave man life. What a man does with his life is strictly up to him.

I'm sure Want-a-be-a-Womb's parents want to blame God for what they created,

but ...... that was "strictly up to them"! We must suffer for it.
What suffering did God create? If you're referring to poverty, war, famine, social injustices ect. God didn't create those things, man did. God gave man life. What a man does with his life is strictly up to him. How a man treats his fellow man is also strictly up to him. God also gave man a brain and man has achieved many great things through the development of his intellect. That's why man has made great strides in medicine, technology and all other areas of our lives. Man created the automobile, not God. God just gave man the ability to achieve it. If a man gets killed in a car crash that's not God's fault. We aren't pawns on a chess board waiting for God to make our every move and shield us from every dilemma. Life is suppose to be a journey full of adventure, some victories and defeats. If life was pristine without a care in the world we wouldn't even need God, spirituality whatever. But because life is filled with uncertainty we need God for guidance, that's why people pray. Now, I realize this means nothing to you and that's perfectly fine.

Then what is prayer... if we aren't chess pieces and he doesn't intervene, why pray at all? If he does intervene, why does he let the drunk who was driving live and the innocent person die? Why does the innocent child get leukemia and die? The truth is there's no explanation for anything. It just is.

If he's all knowing, he knowingly created man, fully aware of what we would become and the suffering we would endure. And he just watches this? And I'm so glad I have you to tell me what life is supposed to be

You really need to take a comparative religion course. Universities usually offer free courses to old farts like you. Take them up on it. Christianity is nothing but an amalgamation of earlier religions and cults. If you knew anything at all, you'd know that every civilization has a similar story of a creator and savior, etc. What's the common denominator among all those cultures? Human beings...
I'm sure Want-a-be-a-Womb's parents want to blame God for what they created,

but ...... that was "strictly up to them"! We must suffer for it. Originally Posted by LexusLover
You're better seen and not heard. We suffer every time you post LL.
You're better seen and not heard. We suffer every time you post LL. Originally Posted by WombRaider
Does "we" include both your lame-ass personalities?

Here's a "thought" for you: You would neither see or hear me. Think about it.
Does "we" include both your lame-ass personalities?

Here's a "thought" for you: You would neither see or hear me. Think about it. Originally Posted by LexusLover