GENTLEMEN/HOBBYISTS QUESTION

most of what you say if pics and descriptions are accurate and updated this should not be a consideration. not cool if provider happens to forget to mention she is 5 months pregnant
A gent will feel really bad, being turn down at the door. Like he is a bad person or something. If he sounded sweet on the phone and I confirm the rendezvous, I will follow thru with it regardless of his looks. I think that is why most gents still make it happen after they see a provider in person and does not really like her...Just so she won't feel bad being turn down like some grenade lol.
As an example,gents with disabilities usually let you know prior to meeting.
Just include the fact you don't see X in your advertisement girlie, so nobody waste their time. Originally Posted by anita
Personally I would not want to have a session with a provider that doesn't want me to be with her. It can't be that fun even if she relents and agrees to see you. As long as you are clean and safe I don't care what you look like there will be some providers willing to see you. Move on to the next one. Don't let it make you angry. She just saved you money.