Mayweather is a bitch, coward & pussy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Looks like you fuckers can finally stop arguing about who's going to whoop who's ass...

It's on May 2nd
Hell yeah!!....and SNL will be there!!!!!
one way or another we know this thread will end on May 2nd with finality
I don't think it is going to end on May 2nd....I have a feeling there will be a re-match either way it goes....

By the way...tickets are a mother fucker to get...they're running $4k for nose bleed seats....
  • Trey
  • 02-22-2015, 09:46 AM
Is it really worth going if you pay that much for nose bleed seats? So far I haven't gone to many events that are better in a stadium then they are at home on tv. Concerts are, but not much else. Do you just go for the experience, or can you actually see what's going on?
Good point....I think it really depends on how much cash someone is willing to part with and how much they want to be there.
I don't see a rematch for this fight .
Yeah, it's better on poverty, the experience isn't worth it. I was at the mayweather Camelot fight and never again will I stay at the mgm and go to see a major fight.
Btw, mayweather will easily beat pac. Easily.
I don't see a rematch for this fight . Originally Posted by jstone420
Me either.....if Mayweather goes down I think he's going to call it quits, same with Pacman.

Btw, mayweather will easily beat pac. Easily. Originally Posted by jayc987
We will know May 2nd.

I'm for Paquiao but i think it's going to be challenging considering he's not in his prime like he was when he first tried to get this going. I do however think he will train hard to whip Mayweather's ass. Since he's getting the lower cut he probably wants to win this one by beating the living shit out of him just to make a mark.
Me either.....if Mayweather goes down I think he's going to call it quits, same with Pacman.

We will know May 2nd.

I'm for Paquiao but i think it's going to be challenging considering he's not in his prime like he was when he first tried to get this going. I do however think he will train hard to whip Mayweather's ass. Since he's getting the lower cut he probably wants to win this one by beating the living shit out of him just to make a mark. Originally Posted by Mojojo
I think there will be a re-match or a demand for one for one of the following reasons:

1-Mayweather will move so much and score that he will not give Pac a chance to slug it out...

or

2)Somebody is going to get knocked the fuck out or at least rocked a bit...thereby creating a want for a re-match

I think it will go the distance...but they will have to go to the score cards for the decision...Mayweather will win...and there will be a re-match..

Just my Nostradamus of Boxing 2 cents...

All I know is I have signed boxing gloves from each of them...and their value is going up May 2nd for one of them...
I think there will be a re-match or a demand for one for one of the following reasons:

1-Mayweather will move so much and score that he will not give Pac a chance to slug it out...

or

2)Somebody is going to get knocked the fuck out or at least rocked a bit...thereby creating a want for a re-match

I think it will go the distance...but they will have to go to the score cards for the decision...Mayweather will win...and there will be a re-match..

Just my Nostradamus of Boxing 2 cents...

All I know is I have signed boxing gloves from each of them...and their value is going up May 2nd for one of them... Originally Posted by SNL9933
I have a couple of grand sunken into this fight so I'm staying home and hosting a fight party. I guess in my case having a bunch of Mexican friends works out well for me as I can play on their emotions to see Floyd lose. Some will bet out of emotion and some wont because they respect Floyd's ability. I took all of their bets.

Juan Manuel Marquez tells Pacquiao to his face that Floyd would kick his ass.

Looks like you fuckers can finally stop arguing about who's going to whoop who's ass...

It's on May 2nd Originally Posted by DickEmDown
C'mon Dickem...you know perfectly well that no matter who wins this fight there will still be clucking over who's the better fighter and who's his bitch. Even if one of 'em kills the other, the dilettantes will continue nattering. Their arguments have nothing to do with the sweet science...they're about affinity for identity.
I don't see how mayweather is going to keep manny off of him.

Manny has blazing speed, so if floyd is going to run, he's going to have to run at a sprinter's pace THE WHOLE ENTIRE FIGHT, which is extremely challenging.

At some point floyd is going to have to stand and fight and that plays right into manny's advantage since the force and strength of one of manny's punches are equal to 2 of floyd's punches.

Can mayweather beat pacquiao? I think he can but he's going to have to put on the absolute best performance of his entire career.
^^ He's making an estimated $150 million he better put up one hell of a fight..