Slave G come out where ever you are?

Lots of "views" on this threAD... no?
Any Grammer mistakes just mean I don't care enough to correct it for the idiots that are reading. And I tried bottoms up. I pmed you the address and a no show. Maybe that should be your new handle after you get banned again.
I hate Grammar Nazis
Lol
Not so easy to type when your always beating the shit out of some smart ass!
He wishes, but fat old balding trolls ass kicking days are long behind him.
What a scared fragile women looking limpy man.
Mata. I have one question. And I'm being generous.

I honestly like your reviews and appreciate your feedback on the young girls here in town and Austin. I read them. I'm sure you're a cool dude.

Call it man. Just call it. Not doing this for me, you, or anyone. Could give a fuck.

Someone who spends their time talking shit here though, I personally have a different "opinion" about you, as many others do now. Then again that may be fact. Now your reviews just seem bias. You would do well to stop. Just friendly advice man.

Mokoa...you failed dude. You said this thread wasn't about mata. Do I have to link the times he's been disrespectful according to guidelines?

This thread was for Slave pics and for "wonderful comments" about her. Mods and administrative support are pathetic.
Mata. I have one question. And I'm being generous.

I honestly like your reviews and appreciate your feedback on the young girls here in town and Austin. I read them. I'm sure you're a cool dude.

Call it man. Just call it. Not doing this for me, you, or anyone. Could give a fuck.

Someone who spends their time talking shit here though, I personally have a different "opinion" about you, as many others do now. Then again that may be fact. Now your reviews just seem bias. You would do well to stop. Just friendly advice man.

Mokoa...you failed dude. You said this thread wasn't about mata. Do I have to link the times he's been disrespectful according to guidelines?

This thread was for Slave pics and for "wonderful comments" about her. Mods and administrative support are pathetic. Originally Posted by RogueOne
With respect to the mods, I would not want nor could I do your job.

R1, with all due heterosexual respect, nice pair mate.
The only thing that needs roping is her face and corralled Originally Posted by Mata Leon
If you've never seen her, how can you say that? Seems pretty ridiculous to me. I have seen her and in my opinion, she has a very pretty face. I really don't see the critiques you have on her body either.
I have only seen her for a massage session and her hands and technique are pure magic.
I don't know or care what you have against her, but imho you look pretty foolish harping on something you have no first hand knowledge of.

Have a good night y'all!
Rockerrick you still stalking providers on twitter and in here? You are the white version of the psycho marine! Stalking and talking shit about providers!
Rockerrick DOES IT STILL MAKE YOUR WEE WEE WET WHEN YOU READ SLAVE G REVIEWS? AJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJ DON'T GET MAD BRO! AJA YOU FULL TARD STALKER!!!
HE GETTING OFF THEM SLAVE G PICS ROCKERBITCH? AJAJAJAJAJA
Can we just delete this thread as it is occupying Slave's time...time she should be spending working on setting up another session with me!!!

SG--it's been too long, darling.

J
I have some hot pics of me ass worshipping Slave G, but cannot figure out how to get them from my drop box to here. How do I save it as a http:/?