Will George Zimmerman join OJ now?

one thing to follow the proceedings another to understand. free your mind your ass will follow.
Until someone on the jury decides to talk about why they gave the verdict, no one knows for sure, did the DA prove his case beyond a reasonable doubt, no but did the defense prove zimmerman version of events... Originally Posted by dreamvacationdates
One juror spoke out and said 5 of the 6 jurors thought that it was Zimmerman screaming for help on the 911 tapes, the other was not sure. It was presumed by her words, that this was what they keyed off of the most. My guess is that it might not have been the prosecutor or the defense, but the people testifying that they trusted the most.
one thing to follow the proceedings another to understand. free your mind your ass will follow. Originally Posted by dreamvacationdates
You're the one who is not accepting the "not guilty" verdict that resulted from the proceedings, daydreamer. Understand and accept, or remain an ass, daydreamer.
I'm going to end with this, I thing GZ is going to make a mistake and he's going to run into someone that's a real badass and he's going to get hurt bad, and I don't think it's going to be a black person, it's going to be around someone at a bar or other spot he feels safe, and he going to sprout out to the wrong person. get the shit knocked out of him and try to use his weapon,
He's not too bright, he'll lose control, it's only a matter of time
You're the one who is not accepting the "not guilty" verdict that resulted from the proceedings, daydreamer. Understand and accept, or remain an ass, daydreamer. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
I never say I didn't accept the not quilty verdict, you're really having a hard time with this. some concepts are just too hard for some people to understand, if you did you wouldn't still be saying dumb shit.
I'm going to end with this, I thing GZ is going to make a mistake and he's going to run into someone that's a real badass and he's going to get hurt bad, and I don't think it's going to be a black person, it's going to be around someone at a bar or other spot he feels safe, and he going to sprout out to the wrong person. get the shit knocked out of him and try to use his weapon,
He's not too bright, he'll lose control, it's only a matter of time Originally Posted by dreamvacationdates
Your lib-retard ilk claims Zimmerman is "not too bright" then ignorantly proffers that Zimmerman masterminded a murder wherein he called the police as an alibi to cover his tracks; then he tracked Martin down -- in the dark -- and murdered him before the police arrived. One the one hand Zimmerman is "not to bright" and then you portray him as an evil genius.

I never say I didn't accept the not quilty verdict, you're really having a hard time with this. some concepts are just too hard for some people to understand, if you did you wouldn't still be saying dumb shit. Originally Posted by dreamvacationdates
You obviously have not accepted the verdict, daydreamer.
One juror spoke out and said 5 of the 6 jurors thought that it was Zimmerman screaming for help on the 911 tapes, the other was not sure. It was presumed by her words, that this was what they keyed off of the most. My guess is that it might not have been the prosecutor or the defense, but the people testifying that they trusted the most. Originally Posted by nwarounder
The interview was very insightful.
Three jurors felt he was guilty. One for 2nd degree murder and two for manslaughter. Just not enough evidence provided by the prosecution to convict.
IB'S last name in the real world is Zimmerman...