Top Two Kinks? Mine are.....

Damn! Y’all some fucked up pervs! Lol.
Daddy daughter does it for this old perv. The thought of daughter seducing daddy gets me every time. When she whimpers and uses my favorite words, ‘fuck me daddy’. It’s over! Only had a couple providers that went along with it. But day-um it’s hot!
That and public flash. When she wears low cut blouse, in a store and continuously bends over to expose her tits! Day-um again! It gets even better when she presses her tits against me while we look at stuff on the shelf. And a Wal-Mart special for sure! Of course then we head off to hotel for the session. Fuck-o-Rama!
  • Otoka
  • 12-28-2017, 06:45 AM
I had a sugar baby that loved to do this. She would wear a short skirt, no panties, and have me help her try on shoes. So hot.
Ass worship and Cuckolding.
I love being collared, cuffed, blind folded and used hard...

Also being made to squirt over and over until I can barely speak..

YES PLEASE!! Originally Posted by touchofheaven
I’m so looking forward to making all that happen.
And I want hotcakes on top of that.
#1 Edging - is that really kink? I used to have an SO who could tell exactly when I was about to cum (she told me the secret, BBBJ and I swell just a bit.) She'd use that 4-5 times and I'd be begging to complete.

#2 Start with FBSM, on the flip, girl climbs on top and rides my face, one hand on my chest (I love the weight of a woman on my chest) and one hand stroking me -- too slowly to complete. She finishes with no expectation that she'll finish me.

PM me if either sounds interesting and you're in Dallas. :-)
I like the way you think...

Ass worship and Cuckolding. Originally Posted by NaughtyMaddy
Ass worship and Cuckolding. Originally Posted by NaughtyMaddy
Love the ass worship !!
Edging is fun

Also I just got a new toy for sensory play...a violet wand kit
  • M4ww2
  • 01-08-2018, 06:02 PM
Blindfolded and restrained. Totally helpless and surprised as to receive or provide whatever she wished to do to me.

Restrained hooked up to a Venus2000 forced to cum over and over while being teased and talked dirty to so that I can’t help but to stay hard.
- TUHA eventually followed with deep Greek and some a2m
- 69 followed by deep throat oral while FIHA, edging, and finally CIMNQNS

There's more to add, but damn, I'm getting horny just writing about it.
Love it when a woman sits and rides my face so I can tongue fuck her pussy. Love some light choking on her as well.
1.) Being the rape victim.

2.) Taboo role-play
Women in there panties teasing and rubbing there pussy and eating women out through and pulled aside panties

Photo of Ilet Sue

1. smelling a pretty woman's ass...dirty is a turn on
2. feeling a nice hard turd in her butt with my finger
1 teasing a lady with tickling
2 light to moderate bondage
(Combining both 1 and 2 are highly encouraged)