Had to do it so sue me!

Welcome back Max! Look forward to seeing the new you!
Know you have not Cruzer It is on the 22nd, next week

BTW.....Max is now back home and we have 2 great boobies!!! Surgery went well, she is getting some much needed sleep right now. Originally Posted by Sexy Roxanne
Fantastic, good to know everything went well for Max! Have fun at the party everyone. Wish I could be there.

Hobbie

PS: Roxanne, give Max a Big Kiss for me, please.
Thank you for letting us know that Mama Max and the twins are doing fine. Hope to see them soon

Know you have not Cruzer It is on the 22nd, next week

BTW.....Max is now back home and we have 2 great boobies!!! Surgery went well, she is getting some much needed sleep right now. Originally Posted by Sexy Roxanne
The count down begins!

Ok, the addy will be sent out tonight and in the morning. If you don't receive it by then please pm or email Rox or me and we will send it.

UNfORTUNATELY, I will not be able to perform. The doctor has put tubes back in and I will have them til Friday. So I'm very sorry. I will still model my costume though because I love it!

So to sum everything up. . . .

Party is starting tomorrow at noon at the hotel.

A limo will be at my apartment to drive people to the location at 1230

The performer will be arriving at 2 and staying til 4. She will do two

performances and lap dances in between.

I will have twister on hand to play when we get tipsy enough.

My lovely girlfriend will be arriving in the limo.

I reserve the right to dance if I want to! Hehe!

The limo will be available for rides home if you would like.

OK, Party invites have been sent out. If you did not get your invite, PLEASE PM me as I may have missed your name by accident.

For the Limo you will actually need to be at Maxeen's place no later than 12PM as it will leave then. Also you MUST please RSVP for that service.

See everyone tomorrow, it's a turned out to be a VERY great crowd and lot's of folks and ladies!

WOW, the party is off the hook!

Dancers, strippers, providers, mods, hobbyists, Nekkid jello shots off of Roxxane's boobs, free liquor, boobie cake, sandwiches, hot music and hotter women!

What a celebration!

Hope to see some more of y'all here!

Respectfully,

OldSarge
  • Vyt
  • 02-22-2012, 09:02 PM
I do not confirm or deny shaking my moneymaker.
I do not confirm or deny shaking my moneymaker. Originally Posted by Vyt

That is ONE of the best parts of the party! Vyt giving lap dances and showing some tit!

It was such a great turn out and actually still going strong! I hate that I had to already leave just as more folks were showing up!!!
I am so sorry I had to miss it. I had to deliver a package to Houston and just now arrived home.
Yes I saw Vyt's tit too! Ooop did I say that out loud?
But that's not all the titty I saw.
Wonderful as always Max!
Hate I missed such a great party for an amazing lady!! What can I say, responsibility stinks! BUT WE will celebrate soon Max!

HMMMMMM!!!!! I TOO Saw VYT Shaking His "MONEY MAKER"!!!!!!

That was a blast! Cant wait to do it again.
thanks for a great time ladies. matty and roxanne are the best
signed La De Daa
The party was lot of fun, good food and good company. Maxeen nice to see you back with those beautiful twins would love to hold them next time we meet. Thanks