Wash your Ass/Cock/Pussy Superthread - I've mentioned this before but, clean IT up!

This thread causes fear deep down within my spirit.........damn!
Not to mention but I have two long delocate Labias that can be tied in a slipknot. Originally Posted by AlluringExotic
Fixed that for ya.
You can pull back the hood on most clits to see any residue. When a woman is horny and the clit protrudes, you can see it too.

Its like a miniature uncut cock head....the way you clean it is in the same principle.

If you would like me to show you, please send me a pm so we can video chat. I will give you a detailed examination of a perfect black pussy with velvet soft jet black hair and inner lips the color of pepto-bismol. Not to mention but I have two long delocate Labias that can be tied in a knot. I love my girl! Originally Posted by AlluringExotic
How did they get like that? Did you staple them in place?
This thread is still going?

Let me summarize:

WASH YOUR ASS AND GENITALS. ENOUGH SAID. ;p
Don't just rub the rag over your checks.

Squat, spread, reach deep, scrub, rinse, & repeat.
Don't just rub the rag over your checks.

Squat, spread, reach deep, scrub, rinse, & repeat. Originally Posted by ArmaniAlabama
Define DEEP? What are we talking about here?
Reach into the ass cleft; the bath cloth should be touching that ass hole.
Reach into the ass cleft; the bath cloth should be touching that ass hole. Originally Posted by ArmaniAlabama
OK I got it... wait a minute, the very definition of hole means there is nothing there? So how do you touch the "Hole"? LOL
^^See you playing games. You will not get any rim play from me, lol.
^^See you playing games. You will not get any rim play from me, lol. Originally Posted by ArmaniAlabama
AHHHHHHHH.... thank you?
It's amazing that some have no comman sense, that is where this thread falls into place!
oh yesssss... the guy went down on her then kissed me.. i almost hurled
It's amazing that some have no comman sense, that is where this thread falls into place! Originally Posted by Blonde Ambition
Oh ya? Hey you look like a sexy pirate... I like that! ARRRRRRRRRRRRRR
what if someone wanted a "poopy diaper" session?wouldnt that defeat the purpose?