KC community going down hill/eccie insiders support it

I bet you have a small dick, are a bad experience, and someone us providers laugh about behind closed doors. Can't imagine that any self respecting hooktard would have anything to do with you. You think it's the words...lmao..running mental circles around you....fucktard! Originally Posted by Ari816

Someone talking about me again?
Just when the thread had died, she comes back in to resurrect it...and our participation...you still don't get it...
Someone talking about me again? Originally Posted by KenMonk

Well she could be talking about 95% of the male icky members.
I bet you have a small dick, are a bad experience, and someone us providers laugh about behind closed doors. Can't imagine that any self respecting hooktard would have anything to do with you. You think it's the words...lmao..running mental circles around you....fucktard! Originally Posted by Ari816
You could be right on all accounts but you obviously haven't read the reviews that hooktards have written about me....ijs But the question you may need to ask yourself is why I would give a rats ass what a whore in KC thinks anyway.

Just when I thought I was out you drag me back in.

Wait, didn't you have me on ignore? What's funny is that when you quote me everyone that does have me on ignore can see my posts anyway.

Go ahead and say it, You love having us here. What other reason would you use to explain why you would quote a post and try to provoke me after I've said I was gone. I'm confused isn't what you wanted was for me to leave? Make up my mind.
Two days Ari...you were gone from this thread for two days...and then you drop that post and start it all up again...so who exactly is contributing to the downhill slide of the community now?

-shaking my head-
You could be right on all accounts but you obviously haven't read the reviews that hooktards have written about me....ijs But the question you may need to ask yourself is why I would give a rats ass what a whore in KC thinks anyway.

Wait, didn't you have me on ignore? What's funny is that when you quote me everyone that does have me on ignore can see my posts anyway.

Go ahead and say it, You love having us here. What other reason would you use to explain why you would quote a post and try to provoke me after I've said I was gone. I'm confused isn't what you wanted was for me to leave? Make up my mind. Originally Posted by boardman
just so others can read it.
errrr crap, bet I'm on all the same ignore lists.

for those that have not put on ignore. I supply quick link to do so. just click the "you" link in my sig.
I bet you have a small dick, are a bad experience, and someone us providers laugh about behind closed doors. Originally Posted by Ari816
I KNEW IT!!! They talk about our little dinghies behind our backs.

I WAS IS THE POOL!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BEnKLhi83J8
I must say, this thread is a total shit show, but very entertaining. I can honestly say that it was tough to follow what the hell was going on, but thank you for giving me something to do while on a conference call.

The internetz is pretty simple: If you dont like it, dont look at it.
whole threAD nothing but all win.
Ari
There are better ways to keep your name in the limelite than posting insults that are not heat of the moment.
I didn't even know about the ignore list. Thanks for the info...and my intentions were for the good of KC community..not just selfishly motivated.

I have 3x as many requests as I can fill. I tried to bring up something that I had issue with, it was shot down and we will go from there. I spend my time in action...not sitting behind a computer all day. Sorry I wasn't more on top of the bullshit.

Arianna

Go ahead and say it, You love having us here. What other reason would you use to explain why you would quote a post and try to provoke me after I've said I was gone. I'm confused isn't what you wanted was for me to leave? Make up my mind. Originally Posted by boardman
You are bitch.

Two days Ari...you were gone from this thread for two days...and then you drop that post and start it all up again...so who exactly is contributing to the downhill slide of the community now?

-shaking my head- Originally Posted by Wakeuр
Ari
There are better ways to keep your name in the limelite than posting insults that are not heat of the moment. Originally Posted by big country

LMAO...as if I need to add my name to the limelight....My intention of this thread was not to keep myself in the limelight...there plenty of other people doing that for me. I was formerly participating in a community that seems to have no idea what community means...I've never been one to argue and fight in public forums..if you have a specific question or problem pm me.
Hahaha

You just can't make this shit up.
Not what you said the other night...12 crop hits for you. (Bristol)