Let's talk a little truth about Mar-a-Lago.

Do you think you'll even get 10% of real independents? 10% of honorable and religious Hispanics? Originally Posted by VerySkeptical
Huh? Are you tawkin' to me?

I'm a registered Democrat. One of the few who isn't certifiably insane and deserving of the label "dim-retard".

Why don't you check the polls? Last time I looked, indys and Hispanics were fleeing the dims in droves.

Most of the latter subscribe to the 3 F's - Faith, Family and Freedom. Dim-retards despise all three. As long as that continues, they will keep losing the Hispanic vote.

Why am I even explaining this to you? You live in Texas, right? Ever hear of Mayra Flores?
Good call.
Why would anyone waste their time watching an hour long (or any period of time) video when you can read the transcript in 10 minutes (or less).

It's like watching Carlson tell you what to think instead of reading a transcript and deciding what to think for yourself.

What moron would give him an hour a day of their life?
Apparently there are 3 million of them.

Why won't Trump show us the search warrant?
Lusty...nope, waste of time. Might read transcript tho..if in full Originally Posted by reddog1951
... Hmmmm... Garland is the AG, yes?

Maybe the FBI planted listening devices and cameras there
while doing the Raid.

Then perhaps the FBI can head to the FISA court... And maybe
find a FISA judge and tell him or her that they got good
evidence - even if they don't - and LIE to the FISA court
to get the warrant to do snooping and spying.

Yes ...yes... maybe THAT'S a bit far-fetched.
Could you EVER imagine the FBI actually LYING to the FISA court??
https://www.salon.com/2022/08/10/pus...cial-meltdown/
... please forget I even mentioned it....

#### Salty Originally Posted by Salty Again

Don’t get your feelings hurt, Salty, but you’re a day late and a dollar short on this one. Trump has cooked this shit up and served it to his hungry minions.

Looks like you got a whole plateful of Trump’s Conspiracy Casserole.

And are now going back for a second helping.

https://www.salon.com/2022/08/10/pus...cial-meltdown/

Trump pushes conspiracy theory about FBI agents “planting” evidence in Truth Social meltdown

"Trump talking about ‘planted’ evidence means he knows there is something damning they found," ex-prosecutor says

FBI agents on Monday executed a warrant at Trump's Palm Beach home, meaning that a judge found enough probable cause to approve the search. Agents investigating presidential documents that Trump took with him to Mar-a-Lago, including classified materials, removed 12 boxes of items from Mar-a-Lago after Trump turned over 15 boxes of materials to the National Archives earlier this year, according to the Washington Post. Trump attorney Christina Bobb told the outlet that the search warrant indicated that the FBI is investigating possible violations of the Presidential Records Act and laws related to the handling of classified material. Trump has thus far refused to release his copy of the search warrant even though it could provide transparency on what agents were searching for.

Bobb said that she was not allowed to observe the search, as is common during such FBI operations. But Trump and his lawyers have seized on that fact to push a conspiracy theory that the FBI may have "planted" something without providing any evidence to support their claims.

"The FBI and others from the Federal Government would not let anyone, including my lawyers, be anywhere near the areas that were rummaged and otherwise looked at during the raid on Mar-a-Lago," Trump said on his Twitter knockoff Truth Social. "Everyone was asked to leave the premises, they wanted to be left alone, without any witnesses to see what they were doing, taking or, hopefully not, 'planting.' Why did they STRONGLY insist on having nobody watching them, everybody out? Obama and Clinton were never 'raided,' despite big disputes!"

Bobb, a former TV host at the right-wing outlet OAN who joined Trump's legal team, made a similar claim on Monday, citing only the fact that she was not allowed to observe the search.

"There is no security that something wasn't planted," Bobb said in an interview, adding, "I'm not saying that's what they did."

"At this point, I don't necessarily think that they would even go to the extent of trying to plant information, I think they just make stuff up and come up with whatever they want and that's the way that they will have to proceed in order to actually try to indict the president because they don't have anything," she said.

Fellow Trump attorney Alina Habba told Fox News that she was also "concerned that they may have planted something. You know, at this point, who knows? I don't trust the government and that's a very frightening thing as an American."

Trump's right-wing allies have parroted this evidence-free claim to their followers.

Sen. Rand Paul, R-Ky., cited his distrust of the government to suggest that the FBI "may put something" in the boxes they removed from Mar-a-Lago to "entrap" Trump.

"I think there is an extremely high probability that the FBI planted 'evidence' against President Trump," tweeted Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene, R-Ga. "Otherwise WHY would they NOT allow his attorneys or anyone watch them while they conducted their unprecedented raid? They know the consequences of an empty handed power move."

Former House Speaker Newt Gingrich, R-Ga., and Trump ally Charlie Kirk, the founder of Turning Point USA, both discussed their belief that the FBI may have "planted evidence" on Kirk's show Monday.

Trump's defenders on Fox News have also echoed the claim.

"They could have easily negotiated the return of documents like that without guns and warrants. What the FBI is probably doing is planting evidence," Fox News host Jesse Watters said without any evidence. "We also have a hunch they doctored evidence to get the warrant."

Fox & Friends host Ainsley Earhardt suggested that FBI agents may have dumped "backpacks" full of incriminating evidence at Mar-a-Lago.

"His lawyer said they brought in backpacks, what was in those backpacks?" Earhardt said. "Did they bring those in to fill them up or did they have something in there?"

Agents raided Mar-a-Lago because they believed Trump did not turn over all classified information he had taken to his home, according to The Wall Street Journal. Trump's lawyers had been in discussions with federal officials about the records for months. Trump attorneys in June showed investigators a basement room where boxes of materials were being stored. The Justice Department directed Trump's team to secure the room, prompting them to add a padlock to the door. It's unclear what triggered Monday's raid.

Legal experts pushed back on the claims. Former federal prosecutor Elie Honig called the idea that FBI agents "may" have planted evidence "ridiculous."

"How would anybody even know at this point?" he questioned. "If you're going to fabricate some accusation, at least wait until you might plausibly have a basis for it."

Former federal prosecutor Richard Signorelli condemned Trump's attorneys for pushing the claim.

"These are baseless lies but unfortunately will be believed by deranged, ignorant MAGA cult members," he tweeted.

Defense attorney Ken White noted that forbidding anyone from observing their searches is standard practice.

"Law enforcement does not let anyone, including lawyers, observe what they're doing during searches," he wrote. "They typically remove everyone from the searched area. This has always been the case. This is the latest 'it's an outrage when the typical happens to me.'"

Former federal prosecutor Michael Stern suggested that TrumpWorld is trotting out the claim because the FBI may have found damaging evidence at his home.

"I have written hundreds of search warrants. Lawyers and people whose homes are being searched are routinely not present during the search," he wrote. "That Trump is now talking about 'planted' evidence means he knows there is something damning they found."
You answered.

Who cares what party you are registered as? You are a Trumpy through and through.

Stop trying to hijack the thread.

Start your own thread instead of trying to derail this one.

Huh? Are you tawkin' to me?

I'm a registered Democrat. One of the few who isn't certifiably insane and deserving of the label "dim-retard".

Why don't you check the polls? Last time I looked, indys and Hispanics were fleeing the dims in droves.

Most of the latter subscribe to the 3 F's - Faith, Family and Freedom. Dim-retards despise all three. As long as that continues, they will keep losing the Hispanic vote.

Why am I even explaining this to you? You live in Texas, right? Ever hear of Mayra Flores? Originally Posted by lustylad
What facts did you post about the search at Trump's place? Originally Posted by VerySkeptical
Take a peek at the video in my post #115. Don't be scared. It won't bite (or munch) you. You'll learn some very interesting FACTS about the TDS-addled librarian at the National Archives and the TDS-ridden judge who authorized the search warrant.

Your video is worthless. It contains nothing but opinions... Once again you post opinion as fact when the thread title says "talk a little truth". Originally Posted by VerySkeptical
Having you lecture anyone on the difference between opinion and fact is like letting WTF lecture someone on the difference between a full erection and a limp one.
Do you think you'll even get 10% of real independents? 10% of honorable and religious Hispanics? Originally Posted by VerySkeptical
Huh? Are you tawkin' to me? I'm a registered Democrat. Originally Posted by lustylad
Who cares what party you are registered as? Originally Posted by VerySkeptical
It's very hard for me to carry on an intelligent conversation when someone can't even remember what he asked me.

Who does the "you" refer to in your first post above? You wrongly pegged me as a Republican. Trump isn't on any ballot in 2022.
Since you are harmless, we'll let you peddle your pablum.

For now.
Originally Posted by VerySkeptical
Cant refute the truth! bahahahahahahahahhahahaha

The doj and fbi have gone rogue! What would you dems be peddling if this was the kenyan or slick willie?
6 years of a big ol nothing burger against Trump! Like the coyote on looney tunes they keep tryin!

The elections will be the blow-up!
Do you have a link to back up your claim he wasn't given a copy?

Do you have a link saying they weren't given a copy to keep before the FBI entered?

Do you have a link claiming Trump can't post a copy of the warrant on line because it's illegal?

Why would you think it is illegal to post the warrant on line?
It would be the perfect chance for Trump to prove he is being wronged?

Please provide links that prove you were misled in the Trump driven narrative about the search warrant.

Got a link for that?

And why wouldn't they just let them keep a copy at the "exact moment of the warrant execution"?

Is it even legal for Trump (or anyone else) to put the warrant out on social media, as you seem to expect him to do? Originally Posted by lustylad
Here is the "truth" you want me to refute.

"tds is strong with this one! What we have is a rogue agency that needs to be corralled and investigated! Pitiful"

You got one thing right. You are pitiful.

Stop trying to hijack the thread. It is about talking truth at mar. And once again you have no proof or links to back up your off topic claims.

Cant refute the truth! bahahahahahahahahhahahaha

The doj and fbi have gone rogue! What would you dems be peddling if this was the kenyan or slick willie?
6 years of a big ol nothing burger against Trump! Like the coyote on looney tunes they keep tryin!

The elections will be the blow-up! Originally Posted by winn dixie
Do you have a link to back up your claim he wasn't given a copy?

Do you have a link saying...

Do you have a link claiming...

Please provide links...

I already updated everyone yesterday in my post #51. With a link.

Please try to keep up. When you make people repeat themselves, you waste everyone's time.

Update - your suspicion is confirmed. Trump's attorneys have a copy. No plans to release it at this point.

https://nypost.com/2022/08/10/trump-...-raid-warrant/
Originally Posted by lustylad
WaPo is reporting the feds were searching for documents related to nuclear weapons.
Here is the "truth" you want me to refute.

"tds is strong with this one! What we have is a rogue agency that needs to be corralled and investigated! Pitiful"

You got one thing right. You are pitiful.

Stop trying to hijack the thread. It is about talking truth at mar. And once again you have no proof or links to back up your off topic claims.

Thread title-Truth about maro lago!

Rogue agencies and other actors are using tactics to hurt a Political opponent and to further an agenda against Trump! Id say thats bulls eye "On Topic"!
Rogue agencies?

GAHAHAHAHSHSHSHSHSHS!
Once again, a reminder to stay on the stated focus of this thread...FACT...not opinion. Important to distinguish between the two.
Truth is America is under siege by rogue agencies for a political agenda. Six years of this crap is by God enough!
These people are spoon feeding info to their allied press agents to make this seem to be on the up n up.
America has seen what is happening in Maro lago!