time for some ass!

Originally Posted by speeedracer
Damn. Do you know her name?
i wish. found it on reddit
  • LNK
  • 07-19-2013, 10:40 AM
i this thread
Okay, I had some more pics to upload here, but it seems that I have reached the maximum amount of files I can upload under my account. So, here is the question: Do y'all want me to A) delete the older ones - which means they will disappear from the thread, so that I can load new ones, or B) keep the ones I've posted?

(Or am I missing something about upload limits???)
Okay, I had some more pics to upload here, but it seems that I have reached the maximum amount of files I can upload under my account. So, here is the question: Do y'all want me to A) delete the older ones - which means they will disappear from the thread, so that I can load new ones, or B) keep the ones I've posted?

(Or am I missing something about upload limits???)
Originally Posted by hotindallas
There is a limit to how many Mbytes of pictures you can upload from your PC to ECCIE.

However, if you post a LINK to a website picture, there is no limit.

So, if you find a nice picture on HotAsses.com, just right click on the photo and then choose "Copy image". Then hit "Paste" in the body of your ECCIE post.

Picture, rather than link will appear in the post and you are good to go.
if they're pics you have saved on your PC, you can create a free imagecoast.com account, then upload them to that, then post them here using the url of the pic.
if they're pics you have saved on your PC, you can create a free imagecoast.com account, then upload them to that, then post them here using the url of the pic. Originally Posted by JCM800
Is that traceable to your PC eventually using your IP address?
I think it would be traced back to imagecoast, where it was uploaded
or you could use imgur.com, which is free and is much more popular