Please Join Me in Welcoming the Newest Member of the #Pussy Posse

If anyone has engaged a custom tailor to cut "ol ck" some trousers, tell her he "dresses" to the right.

Gotta make there's plenty of ball room!

= = = =

Always great to see the trolls outing themselves.

Makes the ladies & gentlemen stand out by comparison!
... Makes the ladies & gentlemen stand out by comparison! Originally Posted by ck1942
The "gentlemen" I know wouldn't think to dress up a wolf in sheep's clothing, all the while claiming nothing to worry about.

Me & you have much different definitions of that word.
Thanks JY. I missed that post by Ms Fran. Originally Posted by Precious_b
You're welcome, P_b. Sorry for the bad manners in taking so long to reply. (I never miss a post by Ms Fran -- she's so spicy!)
You're welcome, P_b. Sorry for the bad manners in taking so long to reply. (I never miss a post by Ms Fran -- she's so spicy!) Originally Posted by JohnnyYanks
Not a problem.
Ah. The only spice i've experienced with her first hand is her dialogue and cooking.
If there are 2 gentlemen I would very much enjoy ....... getting to know better, it would be you two.

Besos,
Francisca

PS. Had the pleasure of seeing CK and many other friends last week.
No sight of Dick Doc.....
I did not ask anyone anything about his abscence, but it was brought to my attention that he seems to believe his unwanted presence is due to me.

I can't take credit for that one.
Several ladies or his do called "regulars" are a bit upset with his broken promises of exclusivity.....
I have to be honest.

In all fairness to Dick Doc, I was also told that he is now paying for dinner dates!!!!!

Congratulations Dick Doc!!!!
It only took you 2 years to figure out how the rate system works.

Maybe in a couple more you might stop begging for bareback????? Too much to ask????

Besos,
Francisca
Aint she a hoot!
If there are 2 gentlemen I would very much enjoy ....... getting to know better, it would be you two ... Originally Posted by Ms Francisca
You make me blush.
You make me blush. Originally Posted by JohnnyYanks
And you make me say...
ˇOjú! (ask coverme for translation)

Besos,
Francisca
I thought she was talking doubles,Johnny
I have to be honest.

In all fairness to Dick Doc, I was also told that he is now paying for dinner dates!!!!!

Congratulations Dick Doc!!!!
It only took you 2 years to figure out how the rate system works.

Maybe in a couple more you might stop begging for bareback????? Too much to ask????

Besos,
Francisca Originally Posted by Ms Francisca
Yah Think?!?!

Even if you did get your meal ticket punched, I don't think you would have enjoyed it.

At least someone picked up the tab for me. Missed my B-day but they still felt obligated.