Self Defense or Murder

Life certainly does begin at conception. What's the problem? Originally Posted by Levianon17

the question is viable life. any neonatal expert will tell you viable life is at 6 months. the end of the second trimester and beginning of the third. even with advanced neonatal care we have today a baby born short of 6 months development has less than a 50/50 chance of survival. in the past, say 75 years or more the survival rate was all but zero. for centuries all cultures and races would "humanely euthanize" severely deformed newborns. medical science of the day gave them no option for a life. unless you were a wealthy noble or citizen, you simply could not afford to care for a severely deformed/impaired child.
  • WTF
  • 12-18-2021, 03:44 AM
Life certainly does begin at conception. What's the problem? Originally Posted by Levianon17
The problem is that you want to force you beliefs on others. Pretty simple.

I'd surely have no problem if you believed that and did not believe in abortion because of it. However...me thinks you'd have a problem if I wanted to advocate for laws forcing women to have abortions for any reason.

So the problem is, I do not share your belief , nor does science. Yet here you are...you asking me the silliest of questions in this regard.

I suppose next you will advocate take guns to save lives.

Regulate free speech to save lives.
  • WTF
  • 12-18-2021, 04:06 AM
Originally Posted by LexusLover
This is a tad early for you...

Don't you wait until a arrest and verdict before commenting about your prowess of the law?
Forget the gun laws and all of that other shit. When did men become such bitches to the extent that they pull a rifle on an unarmed man? Do men not know how to throw a punch now so we resort to being judge and jury with on-the-spot death sentences?

If you have a problem with the guy, go throw hands and try to beat the shit out of him and may the best man win. Or call the cops on the guy if he is being belligerent and won't leave your property. You don't fucking shoot to kill a man who is there to pick up his son.

Dude was probably a complete dick to that chicken shit. You don't get killed for that though. You're supposed to get a busted lip or a black eye for that, but not a burial.

I have plenty of rifles. I have yet to feel the need to grab one in a confrontation. And specifically, I would never pull out one of them unless I was positive that either me or one of mine were in serious jeopardy of being in grave danger. Originally Posted by Lucas McCain
Didn't you hear? Colonel Colt made all men equal. Even those guys who are half a head taller and heavier threatening to kick a smaller man's ass.
The problem is that you want to force you beliefs on others. Pretty simple.

I'd surely have no problem if you believed that and did not believe in abortion because of it. However...me thinks you'd have a problem if I wanted to advocate for laws forcing women to have abortions for any reason.

So the problem is, I do not share your belief , nor does science. Yet here you are...you asking me the silliest of questions in this regard.

I suppose next you will advocate take guns to save lives.

Regulate free speech to save lives. Originally Posted by WTF
It's not a belief it's a fact, Life begins at conception. The belief that many people are having is that's it's ok to interrupt that life through Abortion doesn't necessarily make it right.
  • WTF
  • 12-18-2021, 06:34 AM
It's not a belief it's a fact, Life begins at conception. The belief people are having is it's ok to interrupt that life through Abortion. Originally Posted by Levianon17
Is it a person? Human?

Is an egg a chicken?

Is that what you order for breakfast? Bacon and a chicken over easy
Is it a person? Human?

Is an egg a chicken?

Is that what you order for breakfast? Bacon and a chicken over easy Originally Posted by WTF
An egg and an Embryo aren't the same thing.
  • WTF
  • 12-18-2021, 07:38 AM
An egg and an Embryo aren't the same thing. Originally Posted by Levianon17
Neither is a embryo and baby
At what point does a hamburger become a hamburger?
Who cares.
  • WTF
  • 12-18-2021, 07:54 AM
At what point does a hamburger become a hamburger?
Who cares. Originally Posted by winn dixie
You eat raw hamburger meat?

I'd you do, fine.

But Levionon wants the government to ban/outlaw raw or rare hamburgers being ordered.
Neither is a embryo and baby Originally Posted by WTF
You were trying to justify Abortion of a human fetus by bringing up this chicken egg scenario. It's not a very good argument.
You eat raw hamburger meat?

I'd you do, fine.

But Levionon wants the government to ban/outlaw raw or rare hamburgers being ordered. Originally Posted by WTF
I've never insinuated that. Where do you come up with these ideas?
  • WTF
  • 12-18-2021, 10:44 AM
You were trying to justify Abortion of a human fetus by bringing up this chicken egg scenario. It's not a very good argument. Originally Posted by Levianon17
I tell you that a fetus is not a viable human any more than a scrambled egg is a baby chicken.

I've never insinuated that. Where do you come up with these ideas? Originally Posted by Levianon17
I come up with this to compare that what you really want is to force your beliefs on others.
Didn't you hear? Colonel Colt made all men equal. Even those guys who are half a head taller and heavier threatening to kick a smaller man's ass. Originally Posted by the_real_Barleycorn
That is my point. If you want to take it to that next stupid ass high level, just let me have my Colonel Colt too so we can be equal height and weight.