9:02 AM, OK City April 19, 1995

• Old-T
  • 10-22-2014, 09:33 PM
And keeps coming back in true zombie style.
And keeps coming back in true zombie style. Originally Posted by Old-T
let me know when the dick out of your mouth and you can contemplate ... or do you need more wine

surprise most of you are not in jail, for this government is the most corrupt ...

give them a little power and watch them STEAL ... especial it law enforcement
Marshall !!!! Welcome back...
I believe cjohnny54 lost 2 out of 5 fishing rod and reel from his home ... of all the days ... the day the government had a shut down ... coincidence ... I think NOT
Marshall !!!! Welcome back... Originally Posted by i'va biggen
who Marshall, i see cjohnny54 at the Houston Galleria in his 2008 Honda Pilot

stating " United State political Party STOLE his money for politic " would that be Democrat donkey "four star" and the republican elephant "three star" (as in CJOHNNY54 is three for the republican and the democrat if four(Land, water, fire, and air)
  • Ander
  • 11-28-2014, 04:32 PM
edit is this the same one who brought the flu to us?

btw, cjohnny54 (cjohn) WTF is his $ and SPERM? lol
human robot(doll)(roboman)? drug in the form it works in WATER? anyone C abuse of biotechnology (RIGHT username JUDGEMENTALAHOLE)? COVERUP

HEALTH AND HUMAN SERVICES?
Originally Posted by cindy69
All good points. Originally Posted by JCM800
Hi Marshall! Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
who's marshall, you mean the "who am i now guy"?

btw, where CJOHNNY54(CJOHN) $ and sperm...

RIDER->IB->LEXUS LIAR????? Originally Posted by cindy69
Welcome home, Marshy! Originally Posted by bigtex
look like a thief job to me ... bump for cjohnny54

saw the same thing today talk to CJOHNNY54 this morning he STEAL does not have his money (he TEXAS and other STATE in the US STOLE his $ for the side project TRY POISON his memory/retard/crazy to COVERUP the THIEF ... used his money for bunch of apartment, bar, and business around town "AVENUE R on richmond in galleria ... the MUSE etc) ...if the is true how the mighty have falling to a country of a bunch of thieve. just me 2 cent Originally Posted by WZONE
All good point
  • fuc
  • 12-03-2014, 04:36 AM
saw the same thing driving around near the galleria, talk to him yesterday ... said he was poison/drug heart thur D battery ... Look like someone STOLE CJOHNNY54 money and poisoning him to cover up