Sarah Palin "seriously interested" in 2016 bid

Rich hating? Seriously? Check out who his pals are. Check which segment of the economy has benefitted most during his administration. He's doing their bidding very well. Very well, indeed. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
There is a book out there that says this pretty much. The Obama team focused on getting Romney the nomination because they wanted to run against a rich guy and set the pieces of class warfare up for that purpose. "The Stranger: Barack Obama in the White House" by Chuck Todd
The above may be true but Jim Webb has never been able to see Russia from his bathroom window. Originally Posted by bigtex
Neither did Sarah Palin and she never said that either. Kind of tells your level of knowledge that you use that in a serious political discussion. As for who you supported before....we have only your word and you just said that you were lying about supporting Hillary. So you have no credibility and are probably still a Hillary supporter.
Kind of tells your level of knowledge that you use that in a serious political discussion. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
"A serious political discussion" in the Eccie Political Forum? You've got to be kidding!

Apparently, you have not read any of your brother (IBIdiot) post's lately, "you Mussulman-luvin, Hitler worshipping, lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard."

While on the subject of Governor Quitter, I hear that they have released her first 2016 Quitter for President Campaign Ad.

Enjoy!

http://finance.yahoo.com/video/sarah...225421264.html
Speaking of MIA's .... where is HILLARIOUS ....

Quit the Senate
Quit the State Department
Quit her election campaign while stockpiling campaign funds?
"A serious political discussion" in the Eccie Political Forum? You've got to be kidding!

Apparently, you have not read any of your brother (IBIdiot) post's lately, "you Mussulman-luvin, Hitler worshipping, lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard."

While on the subject of Governor Quitter, I hear that they have released her first 2016 Quitter for President Campaign Ad.

Enjoy!
Originally Posted by bigtex
JD's mistake was inferring that you could ever engage in a "serious political discussion", BigKoTex: the BUTTer Bar ASShat, any more than your reach around buddy you so admire and defend: the Mussulman-luvin, Hitler worshipping, lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM.

BTW, BigKoTex: the BUTTer Bar ASShat, as JD said, Palin never voiced that SNL line you constantly parrot.
JD's mistake was inferring that you could ever engage in a "serious political discussion" Originally Posted by I B Hankering
These words of wisdom were brought to you by the Master of "serious political discussion."

Thanks IBIdiot "you Mussulman-luvin, Hitler worshipping, lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard."
These words of wisdom were brought to you by the Master of "serious political discussion."

Thanks IBIdiot "you Mussulman-luvin, Hitler worshipping, lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard." Originally Posted by bigtex
It is just his MO if anyone has a different point of view, or calls him on some bullshit he erupts into some verbose name calling .
It is just his MO if anyone has a different point of view, or calls him on some bullshit he erupts into some verbose name calling . Originally Posted by i'va biggen
You know why, don't you? IBIdiot does this because he is a "Mussulman-luvin, Hitler worshipping, lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard."
Neither did Sarah Palin and she never said that either. Kind of tells your level of knowledge that you use that in a serious political discussion. As for who you supported before....we have only your word and you just said that you were lying about supporting Hillary. So you have no credibility and are probably still a Hillary supporter. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
Kind of tells your level of knowledge that you view this as a "serious political discussion." It's also kind of sad for you.....
Dear God say it isn't so... Smdh

Everyone and their friggin mom thinks they can get elected after Obama. Awesome. Originally Posted by thathottnurse
Yup. Very true. And this election is going to be between:
On the Dem side, the woman who has been gunning for the White House since the 90's, was turned down by her party, passed over for the number 2 positions for Joe Biden (LOL), and sent away to act as a failed secretary of state.
On the Rep side, a series of people who were also turned down by their party, previously, and another Bush.

Given the way things are, I think I may run for president and pick a random ECCIE provider to be my VP.

Thanks IBIdiot "you Mussulman-luvin, Hitler worshipping, lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard."
Originally Posted by bigtex
It is just his MO if anyone has a different point of view, or calls him on some bullshit he erupts into some verbose name calling . Originally Posted by i'va biggen
You know why, don't you? IBIdiot does this because he is a "Mussulman-luvin, Hitler worshipping, lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard." Originally Posted by bigtex

I wonder what happens when someone cuts IBIdiot off in traffic. Does he cuss them until the next traffic light? Or does something like this happen?

IBIdiot rolls his late model HUFF into a ditch and when the cops question witnesses, the soccer mom girl in the next car says:

"But officer, that man called me forty five names. I didn't understand any of them. He kept screaming, ran out of breath, passed out behind the wheel. I had no idea what he was saying, but all I did was change lanes from right to left. How is he?"

"No need to worry, ma'am," replies the cop. "He's an idiot. This happens all the time."

"Thank God," says the soccer Mom. "I thought he was having a seizure."

. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
The fly fisherman at work, whenever he isn't fishing a big worm from a fly. Looking for that white salty treat.

I wonder what happens when someone cuts IBIdiot off in traffic. Does he cuss them until the next traffic light? Or does something like this happen?

IBIdiot rolls his late model HUFF into a ditch and when the cops question witnesses, the soccer mom girl in the next car says:

"But officer, that man called me forty five names. I didn't understand any of them. He kept screaming, ran out of breath, passed out behind the wheel. I had no idea what he was saying, but all I did was change lanes from right to left. How is he?"

"No need to worry, ma'am," replies the cop. "He's an idiot. This happens all the time."

"Thank God," says the soccer Mom. "I thought he was having a seizure."

Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

The fly fisherman at work, whenever he isn't fishing a big worm from a fly. Looking for that white salty treat. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
And Stumpy the Inbred Chimp makes still more entries in his daily journal.
In all likelihood Sarah Palin cost the Republicans the Presidency in 2008. I doubt the American voters take her very seriously at all today. Definitely attractive. Presidential material , no. Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX
I voted for Bush for both terms but voted against Sarah Palin. Anyone that doesn't understand that she is a problem would be someone who would have drunk the Kool Aide. I liked McCain and would have voted for him but with his bad heart I was afraid that Sarah Palin would actually become President. I can't respect anyone who only sounds smart when she is being fed information on FOX news. I would not vote for anyone that she endorsed. I know that she does raise money for the party but it is from individual who don't have a thought unless someone gives it to them. Remember Pet Rocks were a big seller at one time. The Republicans elected Obama both times and now they are complaining about him. The reason that I say that is that if you watched FOX news or listen to Rush they were endorsing Obama when he was running against Hillary. I know they were doing it because of a fear of Hillary and they never considered that Obama could beat a Republican candidate. If the Republican want to win the next the election they need to stop trying to shoveling their morality down our throat. If the Republican keep letting the Right wing nuts dictate their talking points they are going to lose again. I am an Independent and I voted for Bush twice and Obama twice. I don't want to live in a Jewish, Christian or Muslim state and I am a Christian. I don't want this country controlled by individuals who hear voices telling them what is right or wrong.