As promised: Slavery good or bad?

You know what, this is my OP and if I hear one more chicken thingie, gay remark, or gratuitous insult then I WILL turn this car around and we will go back home. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
Take chicken dick with you.
Odds are you will get mounted before the night is over chicken dick. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
But you're the one who posted this very morning that you were *pollinated* eleven times while you were sleeping, Stumpy the Inbred Chimp.

I don't think any pollination is honest or thoughtful after they are elected. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Pollination? WTF???? Originally Posted by gfejunkie
But you're the one who posted this very morning that you were *pollinated* eleven times while you were sleeping, Stumpy the Inbred Chimp. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
It is amazing the things you can lie about chicken dick. Have you had your well fucked ass mounted today chicken dick?
It is amazing the things you can lie about chicken dick. Have you had your well fucked ass mounted today chicken dick? Originally Posted by i'va biggen
But you're the stupid ignoramus who foolishly lets your emoticons do your talking for you, Stumpy the Inbred Chimp.
But you're the stupid ignoramus who foolishly lets your emoticons do your talking for you, Stumpy the Inbred Chimp. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
You are the ignorant ignoramus who replies to them chicken dick. You are nearing your old record of two weeks, good luck.
You are the ignorant ignoramus who replies to them chicken dick. You are nearing your old record of two weeks, good luck. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Ultimately, and as stupid as you think they are, they are and will always remain your posts, Stumpy the Inbred Chimp.
Ultimately, and as stupid as you think they are, they are and will always remain your posts, Stumpy the Inbred Chimp. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
They are your stupid replies chicken dick, If my emoticons are stupid how fucking stupid does that make you chicken dick?
You are the ignorant ignoramus who replies to them chicken dick. You are nearing your old record of two weeks, good luck. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Emotions? I B a Dipshit is the idiot that keeps calling everyone a odumbo lover and all the rest. Someone needs to call the white coats. He's loose again.
They are your stupid replies chicken dick, If my emoticons are stupid how fucking stupid does that make you chicken dick? Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Ultimately, any stupidity associated with your posts is yours, Stumpy the Inbred Chimp.

Emotions? I B a Dipshit Originally Posted by UnderConstruction
Yes you are, you "#Grubered" Odumbo Minion.
  • Old-T
  • 02-15-2015, 03:27 PM
Actually, "U B Lying", Old=THUMPER, and you and the "#Grubered" Odumbo Minion keep having your asses handed to you and it makes you whine like little girls. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Whine like little girls? Who the fuck are you, Hannibal Lecher?

When you finish hiding behind that comment, please present the statistical proof you mentioned in the second half of that incredible post, IBIdiot! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Actually, when you look at IB's reviews, and his desire to be an overseer on a plantation, yes, Lecher really is one of the things that comes to mind. It is quite sad when even in THIS business, on THIS web site, some guys like IB have such a difficult time finding a willing young lady. The whole slave thing does seem to take on some very deviant sexual overtones with some posters don't you think? Look at IB's incessant spewing of blatant sexual commentary mixed with power-politics.

Yep. A psychoanalyst would have a great time "examining" IB.

You know what, this is my OP and if I hear one more chicken thingie, gay remark, or gratuitous insult then I WILL turn this car around and we will go back home. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn

Again, JD, I thank you for trying. It is interesting looking at this post and Whirley's post--both touch upon slavery from different perspectives. Whirley does--correctly I would argue--claim that slavery is wrong in his thread about Chris Como. But IB is surprisingly silent in responding to that post, or anywhere on that thread at all.

Seems that when I make almost the same comment on this thread, with no insults in my post, IB goes straight to insult laden meltdown mode.

Yes, IB shows his true colors once more. He twists in the wind based upon who posts, not based upon any moral beliefs. Hey IB, why the apparent different perspective in your little mind whether Whirley says slavery is wrong, or whether I do?
Actually, when you look at IB's reviews, and his desire to be an overseer on a plantation, yes, Lecher really is one of the things that comes to mind. It is quite sad when even in THIS business, on THIS web site, some guys like IB have such a difficult time finding a willing young lady. The whole slave thing does seem to take on some very deviant sexual overtones with some posters don't you think? Look at IB's incessant spewing of blatant sexual commentary mixed with power-politics.

Yep. A psychoanalyst would have a great time "examining" IB.

Again, JD, I thank you for trying. It is interesting looking at this post and Whirley's post--both touch upon slavery from different perspectives. Whirley does--correctly I would argue--claim that slavery is wrong in his thread about Chris Como. But IB is surprisingly silent in responding to that post, or anywhere on that thread at all.

Seems that when I make almost the same comment on this thread, with no insults in my post, IB goes straight to insult laden meltdown mode.

Yes, IB shows his true colors once more. He twists in the wind based upon who posts, not based upon any moral beliefs. Hey IB, why the apparent different perspective in your little mind whether Whirley says slavery is wrong, or whether I do?
Originally Posted by Old-T
You're a lying, trollish, pathetic little stalker, Old-THUMPER; your first trollish, stalking insult was cast at 97. Noticed that you couldn't back up your stupid POV that the Nazis committed their atrocities in the name of Christianity, Old-THUMPER; so, all you have left is to stalk and troll, Old-THUMPER.

Ultimately, any stupidity associated with your posts is yours, Stumpy the Inbred Chimp.

] Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Here chicken dick let's see what kind of stupid reply you have to these..LMAO Think carefully it will be yours.
Here chicken dick let's see what kind of stupid reply you have to these..LMAO Think carefully it will be yours. Originally Posted by i'va biggen

Your emoticons say you're cracked, Stumpy the Inbred Chimp, and everyone laughs at you, even the bros you sleep with, Stumpy the Inbred Chimp.
Your emoticons say you're cracked, Stumpy the Inbred Chimp, and everyone laughs at you, even the bros you sleep with, Stumpy the Inbred Chimp. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
The laughing you hear is about you chicken dick. Especially the cartoon of your dad doing the chicken dance trying to get chickens to fall from the sky. The butt fucking bros are yours chicken dick.
  • Old-T
  • 02-15-2015, 03:53 PM
You're a lying, trollish, pathetic little stalker, Old-THUMPER; your first trollish, stalking insult was cast at 97. Noticed that you couldn't back up your stupid POV that the Nazis committed their atrocities in the name of Christianity, Old-THUMPER; so, all you have left is to stalk and troll, Old-THUMPER.
Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Why let's see what we have here: Two more IB lies. How novel of him.

Why yes, I did post at #97, but that was far from the beginning of the thread, no? In fact, I posted at #8. No insults, just a statement about the topic. By the time we get to #97 as you point out--YOU had already hijacked the thread into the cesspool. YOU, not me. Or now do you think #97 comes before #8? Do you know how many disgusting IB rants you injected into this thread PRIOR to the decidedly polite comment I made on #97? (Polite compared to your vomit).

So: IB lies, IB can't count, and IB wants to own slaves. Good work IB.

As to the Nazi's: so now you are defending them too. Might as well. Once you have caused sane people to lose all respect for you, what does it matter if you are pro-Nazi and pro-slavery. Just quit lying if you can (I know you likely can't). My comment was not about "whose name" the Nazi's committed atrocities. I said Christians have killed many other Christians and have justified "their" interpretation of the bible to do so. You can now either address what I did say, or shut up and admit you are a pathetic loser. Of course the third option you have is to continue being the IB we know and ridicule. Personally, I would bet you select that option.

So IB, are you going to post in the "God Given" thread or do you admit your intellectual and moral bankruptcy?

You DO love hearing yourself rant, don't you? So do we--it's the equivalent of feeding time at the zoo, and you are the baboon. The slightly retarded one.