Why Do the Libtards Keep Lying About Bush?

I'm not sure about the number of liars in this thread, but there's a whole shitload of libtard idiots. Originally Posted by NTJME
Is that you, JLIdiot?
....I'm trying to teach ..... Originally Posted by WTF
As though you have anything relevant information to impart.

Regurgitation is not teaching.
The truth can be slain with a lie. Originally Posted by WTF
That is not a "concept; that is an erroneous opinion of yours.

Like so many others of yours. Your "reasoning" has no logical foundation.

To draw the conclusion upon which you base your definition you must "assume" that when anyone discussed WMD's as it relates to Iraq and its WMDs and WMD programs they KNEW AT THE TIME OF THE DISCUSSION that Iraq had neither weapons nor a program. You have no knowledge that anyone who "discussed WMD's as it relates to Iraq and its WMDs and WMD programs they KNEW AT THE TIME OF THE DISCUSSION that Iraq had neither weapons nor a program."

All you have is speculation based on anti-Bush/Cheney bloggers, who like you 'assume" they know what people are thinking and what's in their heads when they speak. That's what got you in trouble with the Zimmerman trial for killing Martin .. you inexperience and inability to comprehend the subject matter.

Even BT (back then) thought there were WMDs or a WMD program in Iraq.
  • WTF
  • 02-15-2015, 09:53 AM

To draw the conclusion upon which you base your definition you must "assume" that when anyone discussed WMD's as it relates to Iraq and its WMDs and WMD programs they KNEW AT THE TIME OF THE DISCUSSION that Iraq had neither weapons nor a program. . Originally Posted by LexusLover
Awww but the truth was they had no WMD's at the time.

So amid all the speculation . I was correct , you , Bush and others were incorrect. That is a fact.

So that truth was slain at the time by you and others spreading falsehoods or lies. Just as I said, The truth can be slain by a lie. Why was it you could not wait for the Weapons Inspectors to continue? Could it be that you could not wait to start a war to cover up some insecurity you chicken hawks have ?
Were Bush to go in front of a World Tribunal , I believe he would be convicted of War crimes. I believe the majority of the world believes like COG, that Bush is guilty of war crimes. On a side note....Can you name how many countries supplied troops for the 2003 invasion of Iraq?
  • WTF
  • 02-15-2015, 10:07 AM

Regurgitation is not teaching. Originally Posted by LexusLover
Says the man who Marchs out the CNN interview of John Kerry each and every time

As though you have anything relevant information to impart.

. Originally Posted by LexusLover
Yes.... you can tell a lie and not be a liar just like you can kill a person and not be a murderer.

In both instances you have killed, in one , the truth ( for how long is another discussion) , in another a human.

Once folks understand that concept , they hopefully will quit starting or believing stupid threads like our OP started.

GWB lied, I do not believe intentionally or with bad intentions but there is no doubt that there were no WMD's in Iraq. The world view has not be so kind towards Bush in regards to his lie.That is the reason why this Judge has written this piece IMHO to try and sway oponion in this country what the rest of the world believes to be true. Maybe you and GWB can make a trip to the Hague and state your case!

Yes.... you can tell a lie and not be a liar just like you can kill a person and not be a murderer.

Once folks understand that concept , they hopefully will quit starting or believing stupid threads like our OP started.
Originally Posted by WTF
I had said I washed my hands of you but the illogic and misuse of words by you is just too galling

First off, this really isn't written to you because you are too, what's the term? Stupid? It's for the enjoyment of others, a mutual laugh at your expense.

I showed you previously how mixed up you are in your comparisons

But ok my fault, you cannot comprehend

Did you ever take a test? Iq or college entrance exam perhaps?
You probably don't remember because well you just don't, but associations?

As this is to that, then another word is to something else.

A lie is to a liar as a killing is to a murderer? No you idiotic buffoonish cretin!!

A lie is to a liar as a MURDER is to a murderer.

A misstatement may be to a lie as a killing may be to a murder

Your logic is beyond rational justification.

You can be wrong and not be a liar, and kill and not be a muderer

That is the true statement, not your insanity.

You keep comparing directly associative things ( lies and liars, albeit with illogic) with indirectly associative things, killing and murderers, and think you have unlocked the key to eternal youth, when you are abjectly idiotic

You don't understand any concept
  • WTF
  • 02-15-2015, 06:51 PM

You can be wrong and not be a liar, and kill and not be a muderer

That is the true statement, not your insanity.

Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought
Wrong as in telling a falsehood. A falsehood which by definition is a lie. So you can be wrong or another word is telling a falsehood and another word for being wrong or telling a falsehood is a lie. Damn. Are you still having trouble with the simple concept? The OP seems to think a falsehood is not a lie. Which by definition he is wrong or telling a falsehood or lying!
Falsehood
a false statement; lie. Synonyms: fabrication, prevarication, falsification, canard, invention, fiction, story.

2. something false; an untrue idea, belief, etc.: The Nazis propagated the falsehood of racial superiority.

3. the act of lying or making false statements.

4. lack of conformity to truth or fact. Synonyms: untruthfulness, inveracity, mendacity.

5. Obsolete, deception.

Originally Posted by WTF
You are almost there nevergivesitathought! Keep repeating what I say and you'll get there soon enough!

You are almost there nevergivesitathought! Keep repeating what I say and you'll get there soon enough! Originally Posted by WTF
It's quite clear you will never get there

You can't see or think enough to grasp the fallacies you hold to

Regardless of the simple ness of the concepts
How do you kill someone and not get called a murderer?
How do you kill someone and not get called a murderer? Originally Posted by UnderConstruction
That's too stupid to address
How do you kill someone and not get called a murderer? Originally Posted by UnderConstruction
Boy, You ask the hard questions don't ya, lol.

Jim
That's too stupid to address Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought
Boy, You ask the hard questions don't ya, lol.

Jim Originally Posted by Mr MojoRisin
He said you could kill someone and not be a murderer. I asked how. I noticed neither of you ding dongs offered an intelligent response... I'm asking because if you do it, they will charge you with attempted MURDER, second-degree MURDER, first-degree MURDER, capitol MURDER. So I'm just wondering how it works that you can kill someone without being a murderer?
Manslaughter is the act of killing another human being in a way that is less culpable than murder. See Homicide.
  • Under both the common law and the Pennsylvania Method of differentiating degrees of murder, manslaughter was divided into voluntary and involuntary manslaughter:
  • Voluntary manslaughter is intentionally killing another person in the heat of passion and in response to adequate provocation.
  • Involuntary manslaughter is negligently causing the death of another person.
Manslaughter is the act of killing another human being in a way that is less culpable than murder. See Homicide.
  • Under both the common law and the Pennsylvania Method of differentiating degrees of murder, manslaughter was divided into voluntary and involuntary manslaughter:
  • Voluntary manslaughter is intentionally killing another person in the heat of passion and in response to adequate provocation.
  • Involuntary manslaughter is negligently causing the death of another person.
Originally Posted by I B Hankering

You make it too easy, dumbass. Slaughter, from the norse word slatr, slay in english, which means to kill or murder. Nice try, but you don't get any candy for that one. You might get away with that weak shit with other people, but you're up against superior intellect.
You make it too easy, dumbass. Slaughter, from the norse word slatr, slay in english, which means to kill or murder. Nice try, but you don't get any candy for that one. You might get away with that weak shit with other people, but you're up against superior intellect. Originally Posted by UnderConstruction
If you were even a fraction the superior intellect you pretend to be, you "#Grubered" Odumbo Minion, you would know there is a semantical difference between "to kill" and "to murder", you "#Grubered" Odumbo Minion, and there is a legal distinction between "murder" and "manslaughter" ... and "manslaughter" is not "murder".