Young girls with LOW prices?

Eating popcorn and reading this thread saves me from another boring meeting at work. Originally Posted by datred
It's funny you say that. Shortly after joining the board, I realized I needed a super-sized popcorn machine. Entertainment this good just isn't the same without snacks.
Attached Images File Type: jpg image.jpg (83.4 KB, 249 views)
Just name your price

They will pay!!!!!!!! You can get rich and quit even sooner.

Just close your eyes and moan like you like it!!!!!

Also, I would recommend you raising your prices. You're HOT and even split log would pay at least 5 Benjies for a good hand job.

As long as you don't let any squirt out on your arm accidentally. Originally Posted by Initforfun

I've paid a lot more than that for non GFE. Notice my avatar. Lol

Hell I'll make car payments if they are hot enough.
Absolutely fucking love it!!
That's not enough $$$$$ try again Originally Posted by BabyDallass
So with the right amount, you'll do full GFE???? When i hit it big on that scratch off ticket, im coming for you dallass. Im eating the bullfrog pussy of yours till the sun comes up!
It's funny you say that. Shortly after joining the board, I realized I needed a super-sized popcorn machine. Entertainment this good just isn't the same without snacks. Originally Posted by Ginger Doll
Looking at that popcorn maker made me remember the smell of popcorn and now im hungry for some!
So with the right amount, you'll do full GFE???? When i hit it big on that scratch off ticket, im coming for you dallass. Im eating the bullfrog pussy of yours till the sun comes up! Originally Posted by Iridemhard
She lets me do it whenever I want to.
Damn it ginger. And let me guess, she gave you a discount too.
Damn it ginger. And let me guess, she gave you a discount too. Originally Posted by Iridemhard
Nice. Ha.
I just want to have DATY and a HJ. $300 is fine. I prefer hot over GFE anytime.
I know I'm not the norm but that's what I like.
Hot always wins over activities. Originally Posted by splitlog
I can turn the heater on if you want
Again, I made this thread not to make anyone upset, just saying if girls stuck together with one price then they would just get that one price and wouldn't have to go lower....And again, Im not saying all guys who pay cheap are bad, just my experiences with them have been...
I didn`t know what anyone charged before I made this, It wasn't toward anyone. So I don`t understand why one person is getting upset about nothing? Just my 2 cents on how I feel about this subject. Originally Posted by BabyDallass
You're suggesting price fixing. You really don't understand capitalism.
Ugh and these are the kind of people we have to get PAID just to deal with and its still not enough pay.... Originally Posted by BabyDallass
This is a perfect example of what guys are talking about. Your attitude fucking sucks. Guys pay so they don't have to hear shit like this. They can hear shit like this from wives and girlfriends. You're getting $300 an hour and it's STILL not enough for you. Well, go to fucking college, find another job where you can make more and/or shut the fuck up. No one made you enter this business. If you don't like it, get out.
If you let a whores comments as yall call us get to you, then you really do need to grow two sets of balls and suck it up! If I got upset for everytime a client said something bad about me I would be crying all the time. I just don't care....stop being so sensitive.
Most of the time I'm just joking and it sounds rude or like I'm being mean I just like to have fun and lighten up the mood! Originally Posted by BabyDallass
You obviously do care, you've started at least two threads and made numerous comments to that effect.
What's all of this ruckus. Who's the cheapie's we talking about, I want to have a looksy!!
Where is this lemonade stand with the free shot of ass?