TRUMP TRAIN

Hillary gave them the idea to use a video of him in their recruitment - rather unAmerican of her to help the enemy in times of war!! Originally Posted by DSK
LOL right like they are so dumb they have to wait for her to give them the idea. Or like Al-Jazeera doesn't broadcast political news.
Whiffy would pull a train for Trump....... Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Just like YOU do for the reach around crew EKIM ! Everyday and twice on Sunday !
Hillary gave them the idea to use a video of him in their recruitment - rather unAmerican of her to help the enemy in times of war!! Originally Posted by DSK
"Rather un-American " of her to use her position as Sec.State to solicit money from foreign govenments and individuals for the Clinton Money Laundering and ( occasional ) charitable Fund. " Rather Un-American of HER to lead a hit squad against the women that Slick Willy sexually assaulted and blame their problems on a "vast, right wing conspiracy " . But when have either of those Clintons been concerned with anything other than their narcissistic selves ?
  • DSK
  • 01-06-2016, 10:52 AM
"Rather un-American " of her to use her position as Sec.State to solicit money from foreign govenments and individuals for the Clinton Money Laundering and ( occasional ) charitable Fund. " Rather Un-American of HER to lead a hit squad against the women that Slick Willy sexually assaulted and blame their problems on a "vast, right wing conspiracy " . But when have either of those Clintons been concerned with anything other than their narcissistic selves ? Originally Posted by Rey Lengua
You make some excellent points. I expect Mr. Trump to soon accuse her of using the Clinton Global Initiative as a slush fund.
  • DSK
  • 01-06-2016, 10:52 AM
LOL right like they are so dumb they have to wait for her to give them the idea. Or like Al-Jazeera doesn't broadcast political news. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Admittedly true, but still, they didn't do it until she suggested it.
Did you Trumptards see where he has gone all "birther" on Cruz?
Admittedly true, but still, they didn't do it until she suggested it. Originally Posted by DSK
Did she tell them to use Ferguson also? It was in the video .
  • DSK
  • 01-06-2016, 02:33 PM
Did she tell them to use Ferguson also? It was in the video . Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Well, they must have figured that one out without her help.
Did you Trumptards see where he has gone all "birther" on Cruz? Originally Posted by i'va biggen
did you wipe your ass today after you took a "Diarrhea shit" or do you just like things that stink? chimp.

did you wipe your ass today after you took a "Diarrhea shit" or do you just like things that stink? chimp. Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
Wacky Kd from Wacko, does Trump have the Branch Davidian Compound vote?
Wacky Kd from Wacko, does Trump have the Branch Davidian Compound vote? Originally Posted by bigtex
that was Clinton's fault. and you know it. just shut your pie hole.

The Wacky Kid from Wacko was David Koresh's fuck buddy.
did you wipe your ass today after you took a "Diarrhea shit" or do you just like things that stink? chimp.

] Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
I don't have too seeing you follow me around kissing my ass. Your lips feel soothing. chimp chump.
Still time to jump on the TRUMP TRAIN!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vEawIQRGHg8