BIG COCK THREAD- WHAT GUYS HAVE BIG COCKS AND WHAT GALS WANT TO BE FUCKED BY THEM??

No jumbo cock in the ass or tight wet pussy can't handle it.They are a lot of professionals can take jumbo cock like a pro
To take bigger objects in your ass, dildos, anal plugs, and I imagine... big cocks...you have to train for it. When I first got into pegging, I couldn't take much size in my back door but after working with anal training kits and slowly working larger plugs and dildos over some time...I can take bigger ones without much problem now.
I absolutely love a nice, thick cock. Lately have been wanting to be a size queen! I am so tiny so it makes it nearly impossible to do all the things I want but I love trying.
Well Teagen it's sad but true lol. I honestly believed for the longest time woman were just saying I was big to be nice or get a bigger tip (no pun intended). IDK about others on here, but my size has prevented me from ever doing Greek. I'm not really too upset by that, but my size has limited me haha. Originally Posted by dfwreddevilz
I'd try it!

It would definitely be an interesting fit
And no pics lame 🤔😐😑
hahah i used to also think women were just being nice about complimenting my size. Then i ended up having a couple of times where a wife or two's interest led to me banging them in front of their husbands and then they were like, holy hell man. Then i became more shy about having a big one. lol.
I've now gotten past the cockshock as I call it. But the thought of Greek...went away a lonnnnnnnng time ago. I wish I could, but women see it and are like "hell no, you're not getting that in my ass!"
I guess the perks outweigh the cons in having a large cock. Hell, if you bust too soon you can still be big enough to fuck a girl with the chubby!
After reading about all you gents that haven't been able to get Greek, maybe I should plan another trip up there.
I am definitely a Greek queen PLUS I enjoy it. I don't just tolerate it or do it because I have to.
I have slowly but surely been working my way into the graces of a young lady, perhaps married, perhaps found on a discreet site for married people, who likes size and who craves a little bit of risk. I'm hoping the excitement of the risk is the greater desire. I'll report back.
Teagan... you look too tiny to take a big one...
9inches Long and 5inches thick
9inches and thick when you are ready
I knew i shouldn't have read this, I'm horny asf now
A thick 9" throbbing cock in my pussy is heaven))))))
And no pics lame 🤔😐😑 Originally Posted by CristiCutiepie
haha

PM for photos I guess

Teagen is right the best time for dick pics is when your about to orgasm. However, I find it hard (no pun intended) to take a good photo before I lose it. Maybe mine is shy