Does anybody believe Roy Moore?

• WTF
  • 11-17-2017, 07:34 AM
Was he a judge then? No!

With respect to these allegations .... the physical violence had to be injected to get over the age hurdle, since apparently the other allegations are questionable and/or are not a crime, because of Alabama's age of consent ... 16 ... at the alleged time.

Everyone should read the alleged account of the incident. Originally Posted by LexusLover
You're asking too much of him.

He seems to be a little too "invested" in the criticism of Moore!

Jealousy? Envy?

Have you noticed how WTF "defends" himself? Originally Posted by LexusLover
And you seem to be invested in Roy Moore's Defense.

If Roy Moore has hired your legal services....He is a goner!
VVVVV Reminds me of WTF

• WTF
  • 11-17-2017, 09:21 AM
You still defending Roy Moore? The 32 year old man that wants to date you daughter who hasn't graduated HS yet? Think about that. Originally Posted by WTF
YES i am. Since i've seen plenty of instances of FALSE ACCUSATIONS being ganged up on someone, just cause the people in charge don't want that new person being in the bunch, i will KEEP DEFENDING moore till i see PROOF OF HIS crimes..

You still defending Roy Moore? The 32 year old man that wants to date you daughter who hasn't graduated HS yet? Think about that.

Originally Posted by WTF
Heh I wouldn't want any of those assholes on the Hill even around my daughter ......He should fit right in with the rest of the Prevs on the hill.

But I know you think there just great guys up there that would do anything like that ......SMH
It doesn't matter if anyone believes him or not. It is all political, governor of Ala said she believes the women, but will vote for Moore anyway.