This pisses me off to no end........

[quote=Still Looking;1384777]
We are all here for different reasons buddy.... I like the fact were buddies!

...some just for the sex Guilty as charged!

...some just for companionship $200-$400 per hour for companionship? You'd be surprised...

...some a little of both Agreed!

...some want to please the provider Agreed!

...some want only to be pleased Agreed!

...some a little of both Agreed!

...some just want to hear what they never hear from whoever they are seeking tto hear it from Agreed! I like the word yes!

My friend we all have a little something wrong with us, here in the hobby and outside the hobby. This can be a very complex relationship for some and lines getburred on both sides of the fence very easily. Agreed!

Providers are in this for different reasons as well....Agreed![/quote]

Two observations. I always find it interesting when a post is directed at one person, yet another posts a response. You mean like you did when Burk responded to Hannah lol. I thought we all did this.The second is your a valued member here and have around for some time. As I go back to many of your posts there seems to be a common theme. You habitually point out that nothing is ever 100%! And every time you do it... you're right. Yet it sounds like you disagree with my position? So I'll make myself very clear, (Brutally Honest) if you can honestly tell me that the very existence of this site and the provider / hobbyist relationship is NOT predominately sexual in orientation, I agree with you.
I will drive to Houston, let you pull down your pants, with mods having cameras in hand, and kiss your ass!

And NOTHING would piss me off more than having to do that! Originally Posted by Eccie Addict
I only disagree that everyone is really only on here for sex. There are some that are here for other reasons, maybe more, even though there is no way they will admit it....
[quote=Eccie Addict;1384836]

I only disagree that everyone is really only on here for sex. There are some that are here for other reasons, maybe more, even though there is no way they will admit it.... Originally Posted by Still Looking
Mr. Addict, feel free to go back in the thread and note that I did NOT respond on her behalf. She responded to Mr. Burkalini. It was only after she responded that I addressed Mr. Burkalini and his post!

The good news is I won't have to kiss any furry rabbit ass! For the record, I for one always appreciate your insightfulness!

Also, I would have never made such an outlandish offer, but I know what a honest man you are!
I get what you are sayin' now. I wasn't responding on someone's behalf. Everyone can speak for themselves here. I was, like everyone else does, puttin' my 2 cents in. Which I have a habit of doing which I'm sure you know by now...lol.

Honestly, I'm tryin' to quit that crap, but it's freakin' hard
I agree with Still Looking. Text Messages are my Pet Peeve! I do not have the luxury of dropping everything I'm doing to text message. Originally Posted by mercianna
I totally am with you on that one!

Also leaving the toilet seat lid up and leaving the bathroom light on.
@eccieadict. Of course its posted. Right next to my rates.

@riday. I think u misunderstand what I take offense to. Greek is its own spec categoy. Cuz its usually a premium service. My problem I've noticed is guys who mark icing on the cake...and even with the girl having a posted rate for it- wants the "apple pie" but only because you enjoy handing out apple pies here and there and everywhere...specifically pies he does not want to pay for.

So if you baked those pies for a special order and then the customer said "oh, they aren't free? I thought u liked baking apple pies for others". How would you then feel about the icing on the cake customers?

It can be a tread lightly situation.
I get what you are sayin' now. I wasn't responding on someone's behalf. Everyone can speak for themselves here. I was, like everyone else does, puttin' my 2 cents in. Which I have a habit of doing which I'm sure you know by now...lol.

Honestly, I'm tryin' to quit that crap, but it's freakin' hard Originally Posted by Eccie Addict
And so long as this is about SEX... it will always be FREAKIN HARD!
@eccieadict. Of course its posted. Right next to my rates.

@riday. I think u misunderstand what I take offense to. Greek is its own spec categoy. Cuz its usually a premium service. My problem I've noticed is guys who mark icing on the cake...and even with the girl having a posted rate for it- wants the "apple pie" but only because you enjoy handing out apple pies here and there and everywhere...specifically pies he does not want to pay for.

So if you baked those pies for a special order and then the customer said "oh, they aren't free? I thought u liked baking apple pies for others". How would you then feel about the icing on the cake customers?

It can be a tread lightly situation. Originally Posted by tntangie
I'm not saying a word!