Houston Vs. Dallas

^^There's a restaurant up the street from Lauberge (on Lake Drive, maybe?) that has great Southern cooking/soul food. Ask the concierge at ur hotel where to go for the best down home Southern cooking.

Op, at 25,000 views and counting, I'd say your post did go viral. Whether this thread is a good look for you is another matter. You were a hair's breath away from a nice long bancation for outing, and probably scared a lot of hobbyists away. BSC hoes are not on my menu btw lol. Originally Posted by pxmcc
You don't know what I was close too babe. I didn't scare anyone away but you. And I think that may be a silver lining.
LOL I finally learned what BSC even means! The inaccuracy is hilarious! GO READ MY REVIEWS FOLKS. It's like you are in a sexy counseling session with perks!
https://www.eccie.net/member.php?u=4...=eccie_reviews

I rarely say much in coed, but holy fuck, can a mod give this thread the merciful end it deserves. Originally Posted by beanocook
I agree, now its just LL and GP's way to stay relevant.

Isn't that a more appetizing topic? Originally Posted by LexusLover
Not more appetizing than my perky ass.

I agree, now its just LL and GP's way to stay relevant.

Originally Posted by tiatate
Bless your heart-- still thinking relevancy on a whore board is important.
You don't know what I was close too babe. I didn't scare anyone away but those who dont want their personal information at risk. And I think that may be a silver lining.
LOL I finally learned what BSC even means when I look at my pictures The accuracy is, well, accurate! GO READ MY REVIEWS FOLKS. It's like you are in a counseling session with perks!

[More grunts and fart noises]

Definitely more appetizing than my big fat ass. Originally Posted by tiatate
Fixed.
Fixed. Originally Posted by TryWeakly
Lmao, im starting to think YOU don't know what BSC means?
Besides, I thought we kissed and made up?
How's that? You still seem to think that bypassing the original issues still apply and subject to further discussion? Go on with yo bad self and continue the trainwreck by shit talkin and trying to dig outta the hole.

Remember, ALL press is NOT good...
How's that? You still seem to think that bypassing the original issues still apply and subject to further discussion? Go on with yo bad self and continue the trainwreck by shit talkin and trying to dig outta the hole.

Remember, ALL press is NOT good... Originally Posted by TryWeakly
^^^^ That's an oxymoron, and I'm confused at your point. Am I continuing to shit talk, or am I trying to dig myself out of the hole?

What I do gather from the miniscule understandable fragments of your post is that:
"I shit talk": well yes I do, I'm quite good at it.
"this is a train wreck": Is it? or is that just your interpretation. I mean a few people got banned due to their actions in this thread (for acting BSC), and it wasn't me. Hmmm, I guess the train missed me.

Also, what original issues? I created the thread, wasn't any issues.
Hmm.. I see a couple of disabled accounts, but I don't see any banned members from this thread. Disabled means they chose to disable (rockerrick does this all the time, btw). If they are banned, it will flat out say "Banned". Of course, I could have missed one-- but I'm pretty sure all the main players on this thread are still active aside from the self disablers.
No points here!! And I still say her legs look like stamped concrete!!
I;am curious on how many points tittata has though.. Must be pretty close to a frequent flyer get away......
AND I CALL MAJOR B/S ON HER LAST REVIEW!! FOLKS GO LOOK AT IT AND SEE.. B/S
Her catch line is "come let me piss on your face". Business must be booming woth that offer.
I;am curious on how many points tittata has though.. Must be pretty close to a frequent flyer get away......
AND I CALL MAJOR B/S ON HER LAST REVIEW!! FOLKS GO LOOK AT IT AND SEE.. B/S Originally Posted by winn dixie
I can't really tell... maybe it is just the angle..
Hopefully she has a good photosho..er, photographer to "capture the essence" ....

Heh

Yep
Remember, ALL press is NOT good... Originally Posted by TryWeakly
Sorry, but I have to flag this egregious syntax violation. Since NOT is meant to modify ALL - rather than good - the sentence should read, "Remember, not all press is good."

Carry on.
I can't really tell... maybe it is just the angle..
Hopefully she has a good photosho..er, photographer to "capture the essence" ....

Originally Posted by TryWeakly
You cant tell, cause its not there. But yes a great photographer, see the selfie stick in my hand?
& I thought my skills were mediocre!! Thank you!

AND I CALL MAJOR B/S ON HER LAST REVIEW!! FOLKS GO LOOK AT IT AND SEE.. B/S Originally Posted by winn dixie
Lmao, the guy has been a member longer than me?

He was active back in the old days (I think he called it ASPD??) It ain't fake boo.
https://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2191239
  • RoxyG
  • 10-03-2017, 09:30 PM
Babes.....I would kill for some fried chicken...almost worth the 3 hour drive from houston. I would use the gravy to rub one off after i get finished eating...haha Originally Posted by rustyshackleford112.7

Jenny's, about an hr north of Beaumont has the best. Place is far from fancy and the wait can take awhile, but so worth it.
I prefer the chicken fried steak at Babes

Totally off subject, but food talk is better then drama