Houston Vs. Dallas

You cant tell, cause its not there. But yes a great photographer, see the selfie stick in my hand?
& I thought my skills were mediocre!! Thank you!

Lmao, the guy has been a member longer than me?

He was active back in the old days (I think he called it ASPD??) It ain't fake boo.
https://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2191239 Originally Posted by tiatate
PLEASE PUT ME BACK ON YOUR IGNORE LIST!! That is one of the most fake reviews I have read in a long while......
^^^Lmao you keep thinking of excuses of reasons I couldn't be doing as well as I am. Face it, I'm a fine ass ebony chick raking up all of your ATF's cookies.
^^^Lmao you keep thinking of excuses of reasons I couldn't be doing as well as I am. Face it, I'm a fine ass ebony chick raking up all of your ATF's cookies. Originally Posted by tiatate
Yeah, we all can see that!! I would suggest to lay off the sugar, and carbs. your fat ass shows it!!!

Doing well?! If you mean off bp bng's for 20 a pop yep that is definitely your style BOO!!
^^^^ lmao you are obviously an older gentlemen who isn't hip to new lingo. But no need to argue with an old disillusioned Trump voter. The proof is in my: REVIEWS & SHOWCASE
  • pxmcc
  • 10-03-2017, 10:37 PM
Heh

Originally Posted by NubianPrince
ikr
^^^^ lmao you are obviously an older gentlemen who isn't hip to new lingo. But no need to argue with an old disillusioned Trump voter. The proof is in my: REVIEWS & SHOWCASE Originally Posted by tiatate
The response I knew was coming BOO/tittat! Reviews, what all 5 forced/fake reviews. Showcase showing more marbling than a honey glazed Ham!! You are delusional!! And full of hate, your true colors shine through every time!! Good Night BOO
  • BLM69
  • 10-03-2017, 10:44 PM
Lmao someone is still pressed I see.
That's funny cause you were JUST asking for a discount begging to see me.
You are so fake it hurts. Originally Posted by tiatate
My offer was $0 dollars, posted it here for all to see. You know you're not my type at all the BSC behavior from this thread and all the other train wrecks you call marketing, I also don't support pimped out providers trying to out their "tricks" as you call the men that see you.
My offer was $0 dollars, posted it here for all to see. You know you're not my type at all the BSC behavior from this thread and all the other train wrecks you call marketing, I also don't support pimped out providers trying to out their "tricks" as you call the men that see you. Originally Posted by BLM69
Stop lying. That offer was 350. But I need 500 due to all the mud you have been slinging.
Lol if there was a pimp he would have been choked my ass out by now. I gotta smart ass mouth
  • BLM69
  • 10-03-2017, 11:45 PM
My offer was $350? But you wanted $500? Hahaha, don't look more foolish than you already do, you're BP quality all day but with the mountain of drama, anyone that looks at your post history will see that you dug your hooker grave yourself

ikr Originally Posted by pxmcc

Heh

• pxmcc
  • 10-04-2017, 01:22 AM
Heh

Originally Posted by NubianPrince
Thank you sir! I am greatly edified.
I rarely say much in coed, but holy fuck, can a mod give this thread the merciful end it deserves. Originally Posted by beanocook
So now the topic is restaurants? Originally Posted by TryWeakly
As long as the thread stays on "Houston vs. Dallas", it can stay open. But we need an "In and Out Burger" in Houston.

Yeah, we all can see that!! I would suggest to lay off the sugar, and carbs. your fat ass shows it!!!

Doing well?! If you mean off bp bng's for 20 a pop yep that is definitely your style BOO!! Originally Posted by winn dixie
Statements which are not about the subject matter pull the staff in a cause us to hand points out. So you all decide where this goes but if it does not concern the subject matter....POINTS.
As long as the thread stays on "Houston vs. Dallas", it can stay open. But we need an "In and Out Burger" in Houston. Originally Posted by DarthMaul
Been there... are they still planning the one in Houston?
The one I used to to was teeny tiny and the drive thru lane snaked thru the corner lot. It moved fast, though. And cheap...

https://www.google.com/amp/s/houston...ng-briarmeadow
Dallas pimps are the same as Houston pimps.......it walks like a pimp......it talks like a pimp......it posts reviews like a pimp.......yep, it is a pimp.

"lean"......hahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahah
Dallas pimps are the same as Houston pimps.......it walks like a pimp......it talks like a pimp......it posts reviews like a pimp.......yep, it is a pimp.

"lean"......hahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahah Originally Posted by dearhunter
Yeah-- lean as in "sitting to one side". You know how both the Houston and Dallas chicks are sometimes just a little less than forthcoming about which pod they come from.