The Bills : )

The dogs and the pups simply do not understand why the gals are all wound up.
Looks like the Bills are serious tonight : )
I think the moneyline is the way to go the majority of the time as well.

Also possible is a 28-17 Bills win, cover and go under. I think that’s more like it actually. Just came to me a few minutes ago lol Originally Posted by FBSMLUVR
I have a 5 play parlay that only needs Coleman to get to 40 receiving yards…he is at 24 now.

Payout is $100 if it hits

elg…….
27 point lead 3rd

can they win????
Man are they taking big balls Doug to the woodshed tonight!
SUPERBOWL : )
well look at you Jills! off to a 3-0 start ya are!

GO JILLS!

Josh Allen, Bills pound Trevor Lawrence, Jaguars into 0-3 hole in Monday night blowout

https://sports.yahoo.com/josh-allen-...023504275.html
Jersey update

The two adult dogs were wearing matching #17 jerseys during the 4th Q.
I’d say the bookies took a bath last night!

Coleman had 1 catch for 24 yards…sorry about that elg
The Bills look like the best team in the league right now. Allen (right now) would be MVP in a runaway. It's early, but the signs are good for Bills fans. A win against Baltimore this week and an 8-0 start is certainly possible looking at the schedule.
Baltimore will be a good test to see how good this team is.
See if the defense can hold up against a running QB
See how the offense does against a good defense...
I’d say the bookies took a bath last night!

Coleman had 1 catch for 24 yards…sorry about that elg Originally Posted by FBSMLUVR
Yeah….he was benched the whole first quarter also.

elg…..
Yeah….he was benched the whole first quarter also.

elg….. Originally Posted by elghund
Unless my count is off, Allen spread the ball around big time Monday night. 10 different receivers? That’s huge…

Maybe Diggs being gone is a good thing. More team cohesiveness.

Ole Colin Cowherd said yesterday he’s all in on the Bills this year. He’s a believer they’re going all the way.

He also did his Herd Hierarchy yesterday and has the Bills #2 behind the Chiefs of course. But, what I found interesting is that he had 3 teams from the NFC North in his top 6. Lions at 6, Packers at 4, & Vikings at 3.
Allen the first half of last year was trying to force the ball to Diggs to either keep the asshole quiet or because the OC told him to.
The new OC came in and stopped that BS and poor little Diggs couldnt handle it and cried like the little pussy his is.
This offense is much better even after losing a talent like Diggs!!!

You could tell the management just want to dump the POS when they dumped him for a late second round pick...
A team is a team.
There is no such thing as a one man team.
Basically, although Diggs was good, it's simply not appropriate to toss to a guy that's double teamed.
In KC, Kelsey has same issue this yr (getting double teamed) and he actually dressed down some stupid newsies after last weekends game on exactly that concept.
But when a player pulls the one man thing, well, Diggs is not with the Bills.
And when a coach tries to force plays against a prepared defense, they disappear also.