Houston Vs. Dallas

Tia, you are beyond judgemental. You spew shit as if they are facts. You are misguided and lost. It's clear you try to conceal your sadness as anger. It's very evident by your need to "brag and boast" about yourself, that things in your life are not the greatest. Those who are successful and content don't feel the need to pump their self up nonstop.

You think you know all, and are all. Your looks, rates, services are not the problem, you are the problem. You are your own worst enemy. You will never flourish in any industry.

You refuse to humble yourself and admit that there may be better ways to do things other then the way you do them. That's just stupid business sense, and life sense in general. You should always be desiring to learn and listen.

You really do come across appalling. Why would anyone want to spend time with you? This is a service industry. You are here to service others and make them feel like the center of the world, not to make yourself appear to be the center of the world.

There is nothing on this earth that is as comical as a pretentious hooker. You suck dick and let strangers enter your pussy for a buck. You are the scum society to 90% of the world. They don't care if you charge $350/hr or $50/hr. You are a prostitute, humble yourself.

Finally, since you can't seem to stop mentioning me and my education, I actually have a bachelor's degree from a great university and own a business that I built from the ground up. I now employee 11 people full-time and 6 part-time. I just don't have to scream it from the roof every time I post because it makes me no better then anyone else here. But it certainly is something for me to be proud about, unlike anything you have posted here.
^^^^ never said I wasn't open to advice, I've even commented that some people have given good advice. I just let you know that your advice was bullshit, and lacked common business sense
You're doing all that shit talking about other providers rates, yet I see since you started this train wreck, you lowered your rates from $350.00/hr to $300.00/hr, plus a "$25.00 off review special".

So, your rates are going down? Yep, this thread is effecting your business exactly as everyone thought it would.

300.jpg
I just let you know that your advice was bullshit, and lacked common business sense Originally Posted by tiatate
Yet you dropped your rate and you have NOT even made it to Houston??? LMFAO.

I told you a billion times, it's hard for providers with such short tenure on Eccie to get $350/hr. It had and has nothing to do with race.

You are the one that went all psycho-racist and made it because you are "black" ... Your rate would be an issue because you are an unknown hooker, with a high price, on a board full of legends. Get it now?
^^^Yup. Exactly.

Would explain myself but idc. Did take a look at some changes I can make of course, figured Ill make donation jumps on milestones. Like pictures! Lmao I'm very excited about this shoot, if you can't tell.
You're doing all that shit talking about other providers rates Originally Posted by Brooke Wilde
Correction, I only shit talked about your biz sense related to your rates.
As you have only shit talked about mine.
If I gave a crap I would find and quote, but I've seen you encourage other providers to raise their rates, but we have the nearly the same tenure on the board. I'm Just pointing out an obvious bias you had that came off as hating imo. You can either own it, or nawt. I could care less.
Correction, I only shit talked about your biz sense related to your rates.
As you have only shit talked about mine.
If I gave a crap I would find and quote, but I've seen you encourage other providers to raise their rates, but we have the nearly the same tenure on the board. I'm Just pointing out an obvious bias you had that came off as hating imo. You can either own it, or nawt. I could care less. Originally Posted by tiatate
Ohhh BOO, these ladies making too much sense fer ya'?? Let me spell it out fer ya' BOO. You are not WINNING! Your lack of the most basic business model has shown thru over and over! You do not get it... It is about how you present yourself period.. That is true in any business!! You are just a loser with a mouth, and the inability to adjust and adapt.. So being on topic Houston would not be a good place for you to visit!!
  • BLM69
  • 10-05-2017, 06:07 PM
I let her know she is BP material (pimp and all) from day ONE, funny how rates are dropping when she swore she was getting $350 LOL....child please
Tenure is important-- reviews are also important. A lady with a short tenure but a slew of positive reviews is going to be able to more easily command a higher rate here.

Even with me, I wouldn't recommend lowering your rates across the board IF they are bringing you the volume of business you desire. But-- for a new provider with limited reviews (and none of your reviewers are well known), its harder for the Eccie guys to jump on a higher rate without a personal referral from a buddy. It has nothing to do with worth and everything to do with perception. Board culture is NOT the same as posting an ad on EROS. Different crowd and you have to work within the crowd to get where you want to get.
As a Dallasite, I implore you to visit somewhere else. Anywhere. Maybe try Boston, they'd love you there.
Tenure is important-- reviews are also important. A lady with a short tenure but a slew of positive reviews is going to be able to more easily command a higher rate here.

Even with me, I wouldn't recommend lowering your rates across the board IF they are bringing you the volume of business you desire. But-- for a new provider with limited reviews (and none of your reviewers are well known), its harder for the Eccie guys to jump on a higher rate without a personal referral from a buddy. It has nothing to do with worth and everything to do with perception. Board culture is NOT the same as posting an ad on EROS. Different crowd and you have to work within the crowd to get where you want to get. Originally Posted by Grace Preston
Yep, your rates do not determine your personal worth, it is tool to merely negotiate the level of service and volume in a particular region. It also doesn't signify how many regulars support a lady.

Respect comes from when a lady is frequently reviewed by well-known reviewers, aka hobbyists, not one hit wonders. Hobbyists tend to prefer ladies that have some respect for the men that frequent this board.

You gotta give respect to get respect.

However, Tia has let her vicious hate for hobbyists be well known, as well as her disdain for this "review culture". She wore her rampant greedy vampire thirst for the almighty dollar openly on her sleeve, letting men know they are nothing but a dollar to her, and such lowly men could never afford her. Reviewers are not gonna put up with that crap and support a hateful lady with a BSC rep. There are too many ladies to choose from and many ladies that are here because they actually like the men and enjoy the services they provide.
Yep, your rates do not determine your personal worth, it is tool to merely negotiate the level of service and volume in a particular region. It also doesn't signify how many regulars support a lady.

Respect comes from when a lady is frequently reviewed by well-known reviewers, aka hobbyists, not one hit wonders. Hobbyists tend to prefer ladies that have some respect for the men that frequent this board.

You gotta give respect to get respect.

However, Tia has let her vicious hate for hobbyists be well known, as well as her disdain for this "review culture". She wore her rampant greedy vampire thirst for the almighty dollar openly on her sleeve, letting men know they are nothing but a dollar to her, and such lowly men could never afford her. Reviewers are not gonna put up with that crap and support a hateful lady with a BSC rep. There are too many ladies to choose from and many ladies that are here because they actually like the men and enjoy the services they provide. Originally Posted by CurvyKatie
I quoted this if BOO didn't get it the first time!!

By the way Ms. Katie, I love the new pics..
  • pxmcc
  • 10-05-2017, 11:36 PM
Would explain myself but idc. Did take a look at some changes I can make of course, figured Ill make donation jumps on milestones. Like pictures! Lmao I'm very excited about this shoot, if you can't tell. Originally Posted by tiatate
To quote the great neoclassical phenomenologist WW, "No one cares."

And yes, Dallas is much much nicer than Houston. You really shouldn't come. Listen to that same phenomenologist, and he will give you the inside scoop on H-town and why that, generally speaking, it is to be avoided, if at all possible.