SOMEONE SAID RED TRY TO STEAL CJOHNNY54(CJOHN)FU_CC$?

[QUOTE=uh86;1062374352]

all can be proven, the whole judicial le/military is a scam for the purpose of robbery into FED RESERVE BANK WALL STREET Originally Posted by Ripmany
UHB and UH86 are very close and have same written style and reply to same lame post., I prity sure there have you IP address just because you have a vpn don't mean jack.
  • WTF
  • 02-24-2021, 06:59 AM
[QUOTE=Ripmany;1062374366]

UHB and UH86 are very close and have same written style and reply to same lame post., I prity sure there have you IP address just because you have a vpn don't mean jack. Originally Posted by uh86
Ih wow....that would have slipped past of all RIP! Thanks
  • uh86
  • 02-25-2021, 07:38 AM
When did the university change the University Center to Student Center in a scam UC Broswer UCWeb.
bye bye UH86... we hardly knew ye!
  • WTF
  • 02-26-2021, 06:34 AM
bye bye UH86... we hardly knew ye! Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
Oh we know and love CJohnny...no matter what form he takes.
Oh we know and love CJohnny...no matter what form he takes. Originally Posted by WTF
Comrades in arms?
  • WTF
  • 02-26-2021, 12:10 PM
Comrades in arms? Originally Posted by winn dixie
He makes more sense than you...lies a lot less too.

10 to 1 he hits the rtm button less than you....as in never.

Can you say that?

Truthfully....I already know you can lie about not hitting the rtm.
He makes more sense than you...lies a lot less too.

10 to 1 he hits the rtm button less than you....as in never.

Can you say that?

Truthfully....I already know you can lie about not hitting the rtm. Originally Posted by WTF
How many reviews to I have to submit to earn the decoder ring that helps me understand some of these posts. I really fail to understand the schizo-posting that crops up now and then. Some real Terry Davis shit.
  • WTF
  • 02-26-2021, 04:10 PM
How many reviews to I have to submit to earn the decoder ring that helps me understand some of these posts. I really fail to understand the schizo-posting that crops up now and then. Some real Terry Davis shit. Originally Posted by GastonGlock
You have to know him and his backstory to even half way understand where he is going with that beautiful prose!
This all his name's in this post
Indeed tax scam
You have to know him and his backstory to even half way understand where he is going with that beautiful prose! Originally Posted by WTF
Can I get a cliff's notes version?
Indeed tax scam that flooded 7 is 8 is 9 is 10 is 11 is 2012 flood movie.
7 is 11 the liar wife bush no new tax scam
  • MPCT
  • 03-09-2021, 11:25 PM
bye bye UH86... we hardly knew ye! Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
the biggest mistake was giving STARGATE ATLANTIS " THE LOST TRIBE" TURKEY then they wanted JOHN MOORE PLUMMING. FLOODING you dam young poser/imposter 21 don't know the original Viet GREG LINK ELEMENTARY SCHOOL from ALLEN PARKWAY WALL STREET FED RESERVE BANK CHAU BULL