Houston Vs. Dallas

Anyone down with renting a charterbus from Dallas to Houston? Talent is struggling down here.
View my new SHOWCASE picts!! Originally Posted by tiatate
What the fuck is picts??

I think you should travel to Houston, anywhere but Dallas.
What the fuck is picts??

I think you should travel to Houston, anywhere but Dallas. Originally Posted by corona
Lmao you are reaching for something to be mad about huh?
Doing fine in Dallas, thanks for the inquiry though

Anyone down with renting a charterbus from Dallas to Houston? Talent is struggling down here. Originally Posted by Headman
You said it, I didn't. lol I'll probably hop a flight though. No need to drive 4hrs when a flight is 45min.
  • pxmcc
  • 11-20-2017, 03:24 PM
Anyone down with renting a charterbus from Dallas to Houston? Talent is struggling down here. Originally Posted by Headman
Ebony talent is bangin here. don't go screwing that up...
  • pxmcc
  • 11-20-2017, 03:26 PM
What the fuck is picts??

I think you should travel to Houston, anywhere but Dallas. Originally Posted by corona
McMurdo Station. Providers can make a killing...
I didn't find DFW any different from Houston when I worked Indie and my rates $400hr which switched to a higher rate and a minimum or 90mins or 2 hours because I was low volume and a student. And maintained regulars in both cities and also I had a lot of fetish clients ass well, But eventually lowered them when I was ready to become high volume were I was planing to work often and had more time. So I think your rates should be fine. In Houston. Never noticed race to be an issue for me.
  • BLM69
  • 12-01-2017, 10:44 AM
I didn't find DFW any different from Houston when I worked Indie and my rates $400hr which switched to a higher rate and a minimum or 90mins or 2 hours because I was low volume and a student. And maintained regulars in both cities and also I had a lot of fetish clients ass well, But eventually lowered them when I was ready to become high volume were I was planing to work often and had more time. So I think your rates should be fine. In Houston. Never noticed race to be an issue for me. Originally Posted by Upscalebodyrubs
Maybe you can give the OP some tips, outing clients is probably not good for business in the long run

You deserve your rates baby, you're extremely sexy
  • pxmcc
  • 12-01-2017, 11:25 AM
^^dammit BLM...

even though this is Coed, the TriWeakly rule should apply to bumping this thread..
(sorry TW. if it makes you feel better, i got pointed for bumping too, albeit for a slightly different reason lol..)
  • BLM69
  • 12-01-2017, 12:23 PM
^^dammit BLM...

even though this is Coed, the TriWeakly rule should apply to bumping this thread..
(sorry TW. if it makes you feel better, i got pointed for bumping too, albeit for a slightly different reason lol..) Originally Posted by pxmcc
I believe they apply for bumping reviews only, failed threAD's that turn into self alerts should always stay up on top, especially when they're trying to pull new unsuspecting clients in.
  • pxmcc
  • 12-01-2017, 12:55 PM
i see your point..lol
Im really curious to know how BLM's concept of the internet works. Sounds as if he still refers to it as "the enternetS"

Nevertheless, you are obviously still pressed that I'm doing even better and your futile attempts to trash my name just have you looking ignorant. Go back to messaging all my reviewers and asking them for budget pointers. Pathetic.

Yes my website captures visitors info its called GOOGLE ANALYTICS

I have NEVER outed anyone, for what? Im busy af and have my own life. (you will also be RTM, because I've told you to stop speaking on me)
^^boo I still think you're fat and a potential LPMOW. Steup up your game
tiabloviate is back, I thought pigs were supposed to be smarter than dogs?
(you will also be RTM, because I've told you to stop speaking on me) Originally Posted by tiatate
LMFAO .. okay queen Tia, that's not exactly how shit works around here.
  • pxmcc
  • 12-01-2017, 02:06 PM
Darth, can you help a brother out? this thread is like watching that really old golden retriever who can barely move; painful to watch. it's high time. i think we got the whole H-town v. the big D pretty well covered, ad nauseum..