Houston Vs. Dallas

LMFAO .. okay queen Tia, that's not exactly how shit works around here. Originally Posted by Brooke Wilde
Actually it is how things work. Per the rules I've read. Harassment, blatant lies, and bullying all grounds to be pointed. Read em yourself babe.

Darth, can you help a brother out? this thread is like watching that really old golden retriever who can barely move; painful to watch. it's high time. i think we got the whole H-town v. the big D pretty well covered, ad nauseum.. Originally Posted by pxmcc
Hmm sounds like you are by yourself with those thoughts, per your butt buddies, looks as if they love this thread.
& per my increasing bookings & new reviews, looks as if this "Young pup" is still shaking and baking.

While yall are at it, check out my new reviews, and my new website! Don't worry, google analytics aren't set up YET on this one. Still trying to transfer my domain name.

My NEW SITE! Check it out!

Its still fresh so please let me know if you experience any kinks!

My New Reviews!
They don't point for lying, dear..

Like I was told by a "Mod" this is the internet anyone can say whatever they want.. Lying is not against board rules..

Gotta have thick skin around here..

I stop taking things too serious around here, and learned to laugh at a lot of it.. Never break a sweat
They don't point for lying, dear..

Like I was told by a "Mod" this is the internet anyone can say whatever they want.. Lying is not against board rules..

Gotta have thick skin around here..

I stop taking things to serious around here, and learned to laugh at a lot of it.. Never break a sweat Originally Posted by Champagne Brown
That's why I said blatant lies, which they do point for. And his lies have gotten outrageous. I don't break a sweat, I just hit the RTM button.

I deff laugh all of this off, maybe people can't tell because I write with a sarcastic undertone. I've had haters all my life though a few icky trolls wont get to me.

Where I do get annoyed though, is BLM going out of his way to contact my reviewers and trying to bash my name. Did you know he actually begged for one guys number to talk to him on the phone??
Like WHAT!? Who has the time!?!?
  • BLM69
  • 12-01-2017, 03:17 PM
That's why I said blatant lies, which they do point for. And his lies have gotten outrageous. I don't break a sweat, I just hit the RTM button.

I deff laugh all of this off, maybe people can't tell because I write with a sarcastic undertone. I've had haters all my life though a few icky trolls wont get to me.

Where I do get annoyed though, is BLM going out of his way to contact my reviewers and trying to bash my name. Did you know he actually begged for one guys number to talk to him on the phone??
Like WHAT!? Who has the time!?!? Originally Posted by tiatate
You're digging deep now, have ONE/ANY of your fake reviewers post up a PM, e-mail or smoke signals from me, You bashed your own name dear, read this thread from the beginning and get back to me with your findings

You don't need to lie now, I'll prove you wrong and you'll continue to dig your own hobby grave, you stooped down to lying now LOL poor girl needs help. Don't give me any new material to clown you on

How's your pimp doing these days? Still no new reviews? Well, except for the $500hr new member review hahaha. BP is waiting for you my dear....
^^ Lol nah BP is waiting for YOU, you can check EROS for my current ad though, you wont have to look far.

& I literally just posted my link to my reviews?? Newsflash this isn't the only review site that exist.
Like I said, you and your concepts of the internet are frighting
  • BLM69
  • 12-01-2017, 03:27 PM
LMFAO .. okay queen Tia, that's not exactly how shit works around here. Originally Posted by Brooke Wilde
In her fantasy world, things would work only her way. She's grasping for air now, I'll bet my both nuts that she's going to fail providing any proof, that I'm reaching out to her fake tricks reviewers LOL

maybe her pimp will come up with a better strategy that will finally have her catch a real trick in here. NOT
Someone said tittat begged for a job at hooters just to get the left overs at the end of the day.....

She didn't get the job but she sure did get the left overs...........

I can see this was accurate, notice the severe weight gain from her first showcase pics. to know! WOW!!
^^^
It means a lot hat you saved my pics (from my showcase) to make that assumption.
For the rest of you who would like to judge for yourself, check out my NEW site, I still have those OLDER pictures posted on there. Some great shots if you're an "booty guy".
Kisses!

http://tiatate123.wixsite.com/mysite
^^ Lol nah BP is waiting for YOU, you can check EROS for my current ad though, you wont have to look far.

& I literally just posted my link to my reviews?? Newsflash this isn't the only review site that exist.
Like I said, you and your concepts of the internet are frighting Originally Posted by tiatate
FRIGHTING?

You'd thinck a MASTERS degree might include a spelling class in there somewhere, bish....

For the rest of you...

[clipped for brevity]

check out my NEW site, I still collect your IP address and use it to cross-reference your RWI "for my security"

Kisses!

http://tiatate123.wixsite.com/mysite Originally Posted by tiatate
Fixed...
Actually it is how things work. Per the rules I've read. Harassment, blatant lies, and bullying all grounds to be pointed. Read em yourself babe.

Hmm sounds like you are by yourself with those thoughts, per your butt buddies, looks as if they love this thread.
& per my increasing bookings & new reviews, looks as if this "Young pup" is still shaking and baking.

While yall are at it, check out my new reviews, and my new website! Don't worry, google analytics aren't set up YET on this one. Still trying to transfer my domain name.

My NEW SITE! Check it out!

Its still fresh so please let me know if you experience any kinks!

My New Reviews!
Originally Posted by tiatate
Post 1602- Noooo I'm 105 pounds only! honestly guys!

Now in tittat's showcase she states she is 150lbs.. Yeah add another 30lbs..
No way she is 105

150 minimum and definitely approaching bbw whale like
That's why I said blatant lies, which they do point for. And his lies have gotten outrageous. I don't break a sweat, I just hit the RTM button. Originally Posted by tiatate
Just curious why he hasn't been banned then. If you hit the rtm button a lot and he would get points for it, like you say, he should be banned by now.

Most times you get points its 5 at a time. It only takes 25 points to be banned.

My experience at least.
Me thinks my last set of points do expire in 2 days.......as of now, that is.....

BISH

But back on topic, Houston is still waiting for Dallas to self implode.