US Ambassador, 3 Other Staffers Killed in Libya by the People We Helped

• WTF
  • 09-14-2012, 11:58 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GhFFhnI0y-Y Originally Posted by joe bloe
She already said she'd suck you dick, please refrain from further embarrassment
Me saying that Muslims hate us and will do just about anything to hurt our interests (ass fucking and killing an ambassador comes to mind) sounds like some guy saying black people are aliens?

I want to understand your line of thought.

We both agree saying black folk are aliens is hysterically insane. Yes?

We both agree terrorists (predominantly Muslim) have attacked us on our soil. Yes?

We both agree the folks over in the middle east HATE us to the point of lunacy. Yes?

Where are we differing exactly?
Me saying that Muslims hate us and will do just about anything to hurt our interests (ass fucking and killing an ambassador comes to mind) sounds like some guy saying black people are aliens?

I want to understand your line of thought.

We both agree saying black folk are aliens is hysterically insane. Yes?

We both agree terrorists (predominantly Muslim) have attacked us on our soil. Yes?

We both agree the folks over in the middle east HATE us to the point of lunacy. Yes?

Where are we differing exactly? Originally Posted by LovingKayla
"Those Whom the Gods Would Destroy They First Make Mad"
Euripides
  • CJ7
  • 09-14-2012, 01:58 PM
what makes any of you believe starting a war against the entire Muslim religion will or would be any more successful than the present outcome of the war in the mid east against a specific few ?

we've been fighting like hell in one region well over a decade, and the entire WORLD needs us to to what? .. rid it of muslims?

gee ......
what makes any of you believe starting a war against the entire Muslim religion

we've been fighting like hell in one region well over a decade, and the entire WORLD needs us to to what? .. rid it of muslims? Originally Posted by CJ7
"starting a war"? ....

Well anyway ..... Where do you want to fight it?
We both agree the folks over in the middle east HATE us to the point of lunacy. Yes? Originally Posted by LovingKayla
Just overwhelmingly irritated to the point of being irrational over the reality that you would let your burka slip away and expose your absolutely delicious and gorgeous breast that you are so carefully supporting as a peace offering ...

.... it seems.

[Now back to more mundane topics.]
Geez, I wonder why they hate us to the point of lunacy? Could it be that we continually bomb them, send predator drones against them, try to take their natural resources, interfere in their internal politics and then tell them they must love us, or all of the aforesaid will continue?

I have no idea why they hate us.
what makes any of you believe starting a war against the entire Muslim religion will or would be any more successful than the present outcome of the war in the mid east against a specific few ?

we've been fighting like hell in one region well over a decade, and the entire WORLD needs us to to what? .. rid it of muslims?

gee ...... Originally Posted by CJ7
The Muslims have been at war with the non-Muslim world for fourteen hundred years.
I have no idea why they hate us. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
It's easier to hate the U.S. than it is to hate themselves.
Geez, I wonder why they hate us to the point of lunacy? Could it be that we continually bomb them, send predator drones against them, try to take their natural resources, interfere in their internal politics and then tell them they must love us, or all of the aforesaid will continue?

Good lord COG. These lunatics have been killing every non-Muslim they can, since 610 AD. They do not play well with others.

The infidel's choice is to convert to Islam, live as a Dhimmi (slave) or die. At least they're nice enough to give us a choice.
I'm not sure you caught my entire post, LL.

And muslims were also at war with each other frequently.
  • CJ7
  • 09-14-2012, 03:07 PM
"starting a war"? ....

Well anyway ..... Where do you want to fight it? Originally Posted by LexusLover

yes starting a war against an entire religion ... if youre going to quote me then quote everything I say ..

when we take it upon ourselves to poilce the world and single out 1 religious sector, the choice of the battleground is irrelevent ... it wont be a conventional war to begin with.

if conventional war confuses you, look it up
I'm not sure you caught my entire post, LL.

And muslims were also at war with each other frequently. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
Muslims kill each other because of differences of opinion, as to who is a true Muslim. The Shiites think the Sunnis are infidels and vice versa. That's why Iran and Iraq were at war, at least partly.

The concept is still the same; if you're an infidel, they will kill you.

+1
  • CJ7
  • 09-14-2012, 03:59 PM
Muslims kill each other because of differences of opinion, as to who is a true Muslim. The Shiites think the Sunnis are infidels and vice versa. That's why Iran and Iraq were at war, at least partly.

The concept is still the same; if you're an infidel, they will kill you. Originally Posted by joe bloe

inasmuch as these pukes have been in fighting for centuries, letting them kill each other sounds a hell of alot better than us fucking with them and killing our economy in the interim

Bin Ladens main objective was to destroy our economy ... hes winning