Trayvon Martin's Gun and Pot photos

• WTF
  • 05-27-2013, 04:52 PM
You act like you know Joe Biden, but here you acknowledge you don't really know. Time to go back to acting like you know again! Originally Posted by Uncle Han
Shall we pitch in and buy a mirror that will make your dick look bigger.

Now that is fucking funny,..

Joe Biden, I never said or thought you had the biggest cock in the sandbox. Go back and reread my post.

I do think you are the sandbox member most likely to chat online with a "young dude" then drive 250 miles to meet Chris Hansen from Dateline NBC. Originally Posted by Uncle Han
  • WTF
  • 05-27-2013, 04:59 PM
Now that is fucking funny,..
Originally Posted by Whirlaway
I missed that one. I gotta admit , that one was pretty funny!

I love watching those dumb shits trying to explain why they were there.
Are you talking about the Monday morning quarterbacks on this Benfuckingazi story? Originally Posted by WTF
No. I think the movie theory has been pretty well shot to death. Riddled with holes.

Let's see what was your version?

"Movie-goers gone wild" ... even though they didn't see the movie!

"Clinton's "3 a.m. Phone Call"
"One of the most important duties of the President is ensuring the safety of the American people." "Inevitably, another national security crisis will occur. And when it does, voters shouldn't have to wonder whether their President will be ready. As President, Hillary will be ready to act swiftly and decisively."
General Wesley Clark (Retired)
  • WTF
  • 05-27-2013, 05:14 PM
No. I think the movie theory has been pretty well shot to death. Riddled with holes.

) Originally Posted by LexusLover
I'm talking about wtf these Tea Turds Monday morning QB'ing on what their response would have been.

But we all know you cats love to second guess but hate to be so.....
Shall we pitch in and buy a mirror that will make your dick look bigger.

Originally Posted by WTF

Joe Biden, your lame response is my proof that I humiliated you in front of the other sandbox members. Consider me amused. I trust you will give me more opportunities because a fool cannot help himself.
I'm talking about wtf these Tea Turds Monday morning QB'ing on what their response would have been. Originally Posted by WTF
I guess I missed those "talks" ...

I've been under the impression that folks criticized those "in charge" for not responding!

Of course the failure to respond issue came AFTER the lie ...

... kinda like posting pics of Martin at 14 to make it look like Zimmerman killed a child ....
  • WTF
  • 05-27-2013, 05:20 PM
I guess I missed those "talks" ...

I've been under the impression that folks criticized those "in charge" for not responding!

Of course the failure to respond issue came AFTER the lie ... Originally Posted by LexusLover
I hate to tell you but a nonresponse is actually a response. Just not some may have wanted.
  • WTF
  • 05-27-2013, 05:24 PM
Joe Biden, your lame response is my proof that I humiliated you in front of the other sandbox members. Consider me amused. I trust you will give me more opportunities because a fool cannot help himself. Originally Posted by Uncle Han
I bet you have friends that are black!

Annnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnd here is the proof....

I bet you have friends that are black!

Annnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnd here is the proof....

Originally Posted by WTF

A racist beer-swilling redneck like you is naturally going to find racism everywhere. When you walk your dog, do you both pee at the same tree?
I hate to tell you but a nonresponse is actually a response. Just not some may have wanted. Originally Posted by WTF
Actually, there is not a lot that is helpful you can tell me. I hate to tell you.

The lack of response was a decision.

A decision to allow people to die, to assist the election.
  • CJOHN
  • 05-27-2013, 05:31 PM
DANGEROUS GAME?
A racist beer-swilling redneck like you (WTF) is naturally going to find racism everywhere. When you walk your dog, do you both pee at the same tree? Originally Posted by Uncle Han
He is fucking too smart for you, WTF!!! He wipes the floor with you like you are a ragdoll. He is too quick witted for your chiseling, racist pea brain.
P.S. You are an anti-semite.
He is fucking too smart for you, WTF!!! He wipes the floor with you like you are a ragdoll. He is too quick witted for your chiseling, racist pea brain.
P.S. You are an anti-semite. Originally Posted by Jewish Lawyer
JL this is for you man:
...................../´¯/)
....................,/¯../
.................../..../
............./´¯/'...'/´¯¯`·¸
........../'/.../..../......./¨¯\
........('(...´...´.... ¯~/'...')
.........\.................'.. .../
..........''...\.......... _.·´
............\..............(
..............\.............\. ..
I have been marveling at the incredible irony of the Sandbox for a while now. Nothing is quite as ironic as the SouthernTeaTards castigating real Americans as racist.

Nothing makes less sense.

But then again, this is the Sandbox!