EMOTIONAL VAMPIRES

Btw..diamonds for pigs. Neve heard that before but love it lol

C xx Originally Posted by Camille
In German we have a saying if someone does not have the capacity of understanding something : " You are throwing diamonds in front of pigs" . that means pigs eat anything and won`t realize the difference. so it makes no difference to them. as it makes them useless. what is the appropriate quotation for a stuff like that in english?
Good question but my answer is I don't honestly know!
Anyone else??
In German we have a saying if someone does not have the capacity of understanding something : " You are throwing diamonds in front of pigs" . that means pigs eat anything and won`t realize the difference. so it makes no difference to them. as it makes them useless. what is the appropriate quotation for a stuff like that in english? Originally Posted by ninasastri
I've always heard it quoted from the Bible, "Pearls before swine." Either way, it's a very accurate assessment.
Marshall, remember this...having sex without a connection is a bit like being birthday candles without the cake. An anti climax that becomes forgettable lol...but of course you wont realize that until you get the candles with the cake!

Xx Originally Posted by Camille
Mmmmmmmmmm.................mor e like birthday cake without candles........but with ice cream........men just think differently....women need a connection, men need enthusiasm....
No, you don't need a connection with women. Doesn't mean no men do. And on that note I think you have come full circle, back to the beginning lol.

C
In German we have a saying if someone does not have the capacity of understanding something : " You are throwing diamonds in front of pigs" . that means pigs eat anything and won`t realize the difference. so it makes no difference to them. as it makes them useless. what is the appropriate quotation for a stuff like that in english? Originally Posted by ninasastri
I always like the phrase my German co-workers used to explain the filtering required for reports: : "Putting lipstick on the pig".
"Pearls Before Swine"
http://comics.com/pearls_before_swine/
Attached Images File Type: gif 364588_full.gif (72.6 KB, 101 views)
men just think differently....women need a connection, men need enthusiasm.... Originally Posted by Marshall
you and your stereotypical judgements... are you sure you`re not 12 years old? are you even allowed here?? age check anyone? (your obviously not mature, that is for sure, but i was wondering if your age is the size of your shoes as well or if you only act as if your age was same like the size of your shoes?
No, you don't need a connection with women. Doesn't mean no men do. And on that note I think you have come full circle, back to the beginning lol.

C Originally Posted by Camille

Men who need connections.......what that means:

This doesn't mean what you think it means.....first, you need to understand that sex and feelings are naturally divorced from each other in the male biological imperative [plant your seeds and go!]....in the female biological imperative there is a need to have a relationship with the male to keep him around to provide resources for off-spring.....

Now to the males who need a connection and what that means.....I've been told that there are men out there who are stressed out about meeting a beautiful lady and having sex with her immediately.....the stress may induce performance problems for them, so to get over the problem, they need to have a little comfort level built up with the lady.....

My problem has always been that ladies are a bit stressed upon meeting me....I need to make a little small talk with them to calm them down so they don't have any performance issues.....
Men who need connections.......what that means:

This doesn't mean what you think it means.....first, you need to understand that sex and feelings are naturally divorced from each other in the male biological imperative [plant your seeds and go!]....in the female biological imperative there is a need to have a relationship with the male to keep him around to provide resources for off-spring.....

Now to the males who need a connection and what that means.....I've been told that there are men out there who are stressed out about meeting a beautiful lady and having sex with her immediately.....the stress may induce performance problems for them, so to get over the problem, they need to have a little comfort level built up with the lady.....

My problem has always been that ladies are a bit stressed upon meeting me....I need to make a little small talk with them to calm them down so they don't have any performance issues..... Originally Posted by Marshall
Wow i am impressed. Marshall is capable of discussing something :-).

You are nevertheless focussed too much on biological explanations which are outdated. We don`t live in stone age anymore and men and women are not so different from each other in connections. Because if plant seed and go is th male attribute ,
then why are so many men staying in sexless or at least sex negative marriages and enviroments?

Simple: because of the connection to their mates that makes sex obsolete. People can stay together because of the aforementioned connection. That is what is called "Intimacy" and its not based on fucking someone.

I wouldn`t be stressed when meeting you, and i certainly don`t think anyone would have a performance pressure concerning you. I think you overestimate yourself. A bit of mish, doggy style, bj and jerking you off makes no one pressured, much rather bored to death. ;-)
then why are so many men staying in sexless or at least sex negative marriages and enviroments? Originally Posted by ninasastri
Umm, because divorces tend to be quite expensive?
Umm, because divorces tend to be quite expensive? Originally Posted by Ansley

For some unknown reason, some of those guys are attached to the little cookie-crunchers running around their houses.........
[quote=ninasastri;1299861]Wow i am impressed. Marshall is capable of discussing something :-).

You are nevertheless focussed too much on biological explanations which are outdated. We aren't our biology? We don`t live in stone age anymore and men and women are not so different from each other in connections.
I didn't realize evolution changed men and women so much....
Because if plant seed and go is th male attribute ,
then why are so many men staying in sexless or at least sex negative marriages and enviroments?
see above posts.....there is more to life than sex.....besides sex, what do you have going on?
Simple: because of the connection to their mates that makes sex obsolete. People can stay together because of the aforementioned connection. That is what is called "Intimacy" and its not based on fucking someone.

I wouldn`t be stressed when meeting you, I agree.....I'd imagine you'd be the kind of girl who would start off by telling a guy, "I like giving blow jobs!" then get right down to business [I don't have a problem with that].....and i certainly don`t think anyone would have a performance pressure concerning you. I want to agree with you, but it's apparently true I think you overestimate yourself. A bit of mish, doggy style, bj and jerking you off makes no one pressured, much rather bored to death. ;-) yeah, you say that, but I'd still probably have a difficult time getting you out of my bed.....[/quote]

[QUOTE=Marshall;1299954]
We aren't our biology? We don`t live in stone age anymore and men and women are not so different from each other in connections.
I didn't realize evolution changed men and women so much....

see above posts.....there is more to life than sex.....besides sex, what do you have going on?
;-) yeah, you say that, but I'd still probably have a difficult time getting you out of my bed.....[/quote]

Originally Posted by ninasastri

a hahahahahaha, yes you`d have a hard time getting me out of your bed, because i would have fallen asleep so deep since sex with you is better than any sleeping pill. I`d probably hire you for help wiht my sleeping disorders :-)

And as usual to the other topics you don`t understand the difference between facts and interpretations.
We are our biology. that might be rightz to some extent, but you conclude habits and social interactions based on INTERPRETATIONS of biological facts, This is outdated and heavily biased. Just because men and women have different genes does not allow them to make conclusions towards habits.
your presentation of men as "sporeading sperms" is old fashioned and outdated.

Read the book called "sperm wars" which says the same about women what you say now about men.

The interpretations of biological facts as you call them vary from century to century and i`d call them biased and fairy tales at best.
Its a perfect representation of social models and world views put on science.
Umm, because divorces tend to be quite expensive? Originally Posted by Ansley
that too :-) ,

btw: are you of hungarian descent? i read your signature line that is why i am asking?