Had to do it so sue me!

thanks for a great time ladies. matty and roxanne are the best
signed La De Daa [You FORGOT AND JEFF] Originally Posted by knotty man

OMG Knotty Man!!!!!!! You Are TOOOOO F'IN FUNNY!!!!!!!!

You Have Me ROFLMFAO!!!!!!!!!
Holy shit KM! Helluva a memory! TFF!

I had a great time, sorry we didn't get to twister but I still had an awesome time! I've been requesting all the pics from the party. . .don't worry I won't post them. I ESPECIALLY want the one of MB.

Truly one party I wish I had recorded. Pure entertainment in more ways than one.

So Sammy how about that bonfire?! Haha! Rox and I died laughing. Bleach is our friend! Lmao!

The performer wanted me to thank all of y'all. She said y'all were very good to her. I want to thank our two ( or was it 3) lovelies who .... Ummmm.... Provided us with many more performances. I have it recorded and stained in my brain!

I couldn't have asked for better company!

I'm pleased that I did perform afterall! I'm just sorry it was too spontaneous to record. Thank y'all for the encouragement and fun!

Amazingly enough not ONE noise complaint. I think I will get that venue from now on!
"hi Matty, my name is La Di Da..."

"my name is Maxeen."

"yeah Matty, that's cool. I'm La Di Da. . . And that's my friend . . .Jeff"

"my name is Maxeen"

"yeah so what u up to tonight Matty?"

" MY NAME IS MAX. . . Ugh! never mind!" lmfao!!!
  • Paven
  • 02-23-2012, 09:53 PM
I had a lot of fun Maxeen, thank you for inviting me and popping my jello shot cherry! lol
Nice party! Maybe La Di Da though one of the twins was Maxeen and the other was Matty? Glad to see you are doing well!
Watch the Welcome Wagon for Matty! Hahaha! Doubles not possible though. We don't like each other much so we can't be in the same room together! Lmao!
Oh and Vyt... .I have the pics so deny deny deny babe all u want! I must say you worked that person well! Haha!
On a serious note I do want to discuss NCNS to the party.

I made it very clear multiple times if you couldn't make it to please communicate. Total rsvps were over 50. Because I took your rsvps seriously I rented a venue to house everyone with enough room to dance and mingle. Throughout the day we had just over 30 for the day. I could've easily housed this at my place.

I know shit happens and that's still a good ratio. That's not my point. If you knew the day before that you weren't going to be able to join I may have been able to save that and the extra time it took to move it. If you let me know the day of, then the people asking for you or anticipating your arrival would have an answer and can just move on.

I am happy with how the party went and I enjoyed everyone that joined. They all made it a blast!

However, I want y'all to know communication is key and yes everyone's RSVP made the plans change. So even if you think you won't be missed you will be.
I had a great time, sorry we didn't get to twister but I still had an awesome time! I've been requesting all the pics from the party. . .
Originally Posted by Maxeen Monroe
Whew... In had to leave about 5:30, thought to return, but couldn't happen. But if you didn't get to Twister, then I guess it's okay! LOL
Just teasing, Max, kisses
I'm so sorry I missed it. I had a last minute emergency and didn't get to stop by as I had planned.
The party was a lot of fun. I thoroughly enjoyed seeing people from the previous parties and meeting people whom I have never met before. The planned entertainment was top notch and the unplanned was just as exciting.

Now to the most important part. Maxeen, my dear, you always throw a great party. You are a very gracious host and make your guests feel like they are the center of the party. Thank you for a great time. You are a one of kind person.