President Trump is a Liar.

Why didn’t you just admit you don’t have the balls to risk something dear to your heart instead of all that bullshit. Just admit you’re scared your Fuhrer will get his fat lying ass Fired come November. Originally Posted by Jaxson66

you still haven't accepted the Barr bet. what yous scared of?
In order for Trump to lose in November the Democrats better come up with something better than what they have currently. People aren't nearly as sick of Trump as you think. What people are sick of is watching the Democrats constantly trying to fabricate reasons to tear down this president and then getting their sorry asses handed to them. The Democrats haven't done what they were elected to do That's what the real American voters are sick of. Originally Posted by Levianon17
real American voters? Are you referring to the fat lying bastards Cult when you use the word “real”...I think you are.
real American voters? Are you referring to the fat lying bastards Cult when you use the word “real”...I think you are. Originally Posted by Jaxson66
You're Dam right. I am certainly not referring to the delusional assholes commonly known as Liberals, that allow the Media to program their brains.
politifact is a liberal shit house.
politifact is a liberal shit house. Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
That’s rich....coming from a poster who constantly post the horse shit shoveled by the nationalistic pig fucking website known as the “Red State”.

The fat lying bastard squatting in the Oval Office will not be given another term by the citizens of the United States of America! His regime is coming to a end in November.

You wanna bet your Eccie membership. I will, I ain’t scared
  • oeb11
  • 02-20-2020, 09:32 AM
And like a Fascist DPST Congress - J666 will never pay off his debts!
  • oeb11
  • 02-20-2020, 09:45 AM
mm - do try to get a new and relevant meme!
And like a Fascist DPST Congress - J666 will never pay off his debts! Originally Posted by oeb11
You’re a goddamn liar! You have no fucking clue what I owe or who I owe.

You follow the Cult oath of demonizing anyone who resists that fat lying bastard squatting in the Oval Office. You’re on the wrong side of History boy.
The fat lying bastard lied about Stone not working on his campaign

Stone officially worked for Trump's campaign for two months in 2015, then became an informal adviser after his formal role ended. During Stone's trial, multiple witnesses testified that he had been in regular contact with Trump and senior campaign officials in 2016 to discuss strategy.

Trump announced his candidacy in June 2015. Two months later, Stone either resigned or was fired; there is a dispute about what happened. At trial, prosecutors introduced as evidence phone records that suggested Stone and Trump had spoken in 2016, after Stone's official role with the campaign had ended. Stone's crimes occurred in 2017, during Trump's presidency.

https://www.cnn.com/2020/02/12/polit...ets/index.html
You’re a goddamn liar! You have no fucking clue what I owe or who I owe.

You follow the Cult oath of demonizing anyone who resists that fat lying bastard squatting in the Oval Office. You’re on the wrong side of History boy. Originally Posted by Jaxson66

in other news .. John Bolton is working on his next "Bombshell" book ..

"The Room Where It Didn't Happen"

https://pjmedia.com/trending/john-bo...ial-testimony/

BAHHAHAHAAAAAA
Deflections much?
you still haven't accepted the Barr bet. what yous scared of? Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
Deflects much?
in other news .. John Bolton is working on his next "Bombshell" book ..

"The Room Where It Didn't Happen"

https://pjmedia.com/trending/john-bo...ial-testimony/

BAHHAHAHAAAAAA Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
Yeah, that Bolton has proved himself to be a typical GOP chicken hawk. He runs his head like a tough guy but when it comes to finding the balls to stand up for his country he falls to his knees and sucks the cock of the party.
Yeah, that Bolton has proved himself to be a typical GOP chicken hawk. He runs his head like a tough guy but when it comes to finding the balls to stand up for his country he falls to his knees and sucks the cock of the party. Originally Posted by Jaxson66

did it ever occur to a dim bulb like you that he had nothing to say? that like all the rest of these clowns writing "bombshell" books he has nothing of substance to contribute? that he's just trying to huckster you and your ilk into buying his book desperately flipping the pages for the big "bombshell" .. the big reveal only to be let down .. again?

you know .. like Mueller?

BAHHAHAAAAAAAA