How do you get more clients on here????

It's certainly not a gym ijs Originally Posted by Dorthy_Monroe
LMFAO
Instead of asking for a name change
after this train wreck that you caused
why not try kneeling down in the corner
on uncooked rice for a bit? Originally Posted by Seeking ~P
LOL
She needs to stop sending me messages ive already told you to stop you have something to say then address me out here.. Originally Posted by Dorthy_Monroe
I feel a throat punch iz a brewing...
If you have been doing this for years you wouldn't have made a thread asking how to get more clients so save that bs for someone who is dumb enough to believe it...

Advice is opinions DUH

You ask for advice & we are giving you advice & you can't handle the truth..

You have a fortune cookie paper in your butt crack

You are way overpriced especially for a fat whore that offers cbj

You're ghetto fabulous

You have been on here since 2012 & you're asking how to get more clients obviously you're not as PROFESSIONAL as you think.. You're not provider material & good luck getting any quality men to see you after this meltdown...

Originally Posted by Dorthy_Monroe
Maybr her new screen name could be GhettoFabulous ? LOL DM, awesome.
  • N.M.
  • 01-12-2017, 07:29 AM

You have a fortune cookie paper in your butt crack

Originally Posted by Dorthy_Monroe

That has to be one of the main highlights of this train wreck

Colombian and Jamaican?

Haha this ho took WakeUp's advice
"Lookin to please and satisy" ... fail
This thread was wonderful; finally got a chance to fire up the popcorn machine. Thanks go out to all participants. Looks like it will be a fun 2017. I can hardly wait for the mass influx of BP ho's looking for a new home.
Colombian and Jamaican?

Haha this ho took WakeUp's advice Originally Posted by FindumFuccemFleem
They always do...whores love them some Wakeup...
Really shouldn't even have to explain myself. These people that are Stalking and harassing and saying I'm the one who started this are begin over immature and rude and ugly and thinking they are stopping my clients and its getting out of hand Originally Posted by Hazel_22
Heh
Look man don't come on here saying anyone is whinning cause I'm not I was just stating facts and I'm guessing your one of the bbbj mouth openers with no morals or class about yourself so I suggest you get the hell on before I tell you about yourself your name is WAKEUP and your talking to people crazy go find yourself a hobby please Originally Posted by Hazel_22

I checked out your showcase...def should LOWER prices...just saying...
Here is my analysis:

You want $200 for CBJ services and are a pretty big girl. The price point is good for a spinner that offered CBJ. My suggestion would be to hit the gym and get into the fit category or lower your price by $50. Lots of folks out of work around Houston that historically had solid incomes so you should put yourself in a market that they can work with. That is supply and demand. Supply in Houston for big girls is very high but demand is relatively low. That drives price down.
Girl comes on here asking for advice and when she gets it she gets made and dismisses it immediate. That's awesome
1. Try taking better quality photos, with outfits that flatter you.(Professional photoshoot)

2. Keep up with advertising once a week in the provider ad section and the weekend line up.

3.Coninue to work on your physical appearance(Hair color, body, nails, eyelashes, etc.)

4. Make sure your public appearance on threads remain "Upscale" since you say you are a upscale provider.(Keep it classy and have grace when taking certain criticism, You are suppose to be a fantasy, and the fantasy will be killed when you become to aggressive on boards)

5. Get your own website(also think about twitter, instagram, even snapchat)

6. Make sure your incall is upscale and looks nice(Maybe good to show case your incall)

7. CBJ isn't a deal breaker for all, but you should find other niches as well
Taint photos are a sure winner for more clients.