Notorious picture thieves

Some don't want others to know about this or arent good at taking photo's....doesn't make it right but as long as they look very similar I don't see the issue. Especially if they're pretty.
TBH she isn't racist.. Originally Posted by MissJae713
Let her be a big girl, and tell the board herself..

You're not her, and obviously he got it from somewhere, that she's a racist, maybe a post she did in the past..

She's got a mouth, and knows how to use it, I've seen it
What was she asking last week then, huh? She pulled the same crap

She was getting ready for her tour,she decided to pull a damage control before arriving.. Originally Posted by Champagne Brown
Whatever thread your are talking about from Last week she didn't start that thread.... It's not a secret she hits houston every 5 weeks for her spa day
Let her be a big girl, and tell the board herself..

You're not her, and obviously he got it from somewhere, that she's a racist, maybe a post she did in the past..

She's got a mouth, and knows how to use it, I've seen it Originally Posted by Champagne Brown
Seems like you have a hard on for her?
Well guys have been commenting since 2014 that she is hot but using fake pictures? All I can see is Seeking~P was asking the same question the guys have been asking since 2014....pics are not the only things she steals? Originally Posted by MissJae713
Seeking P could've pm'ed her to take them down as Champagne has mentioned. She pm'ed another provider about the same thing, but yet she wants to call out Cloey? Seems shady as shit to me but Cloey just got free advertisement and is probably getting more clients. So in fact, Seeking P you did her a favor.
Seems like you have a hard on for her? Originally Posted by MissJae713
And you have a hard on for Champagne lol
I don't care about her coming here for damn spa appointment, irrelevant..

She might of not started the thread, but she knew what direction she wanted it to go.. knocking that competition out the way..

Once again she knows how to send a pm to these girls, like in the past..

She whether knock her fellow providers down, and mess up their business.. facts
Seems like you have a hard on for her? Originally Posted by MissJae713
Hard on?

And if I did, I got a right too, did you have any of your prodigies traumatize behind her, huh?

Did you have to pay thousands of dollars for legal fees for attorneys for 2 years?

Me posting on this thread, was the purpose because of her uglyness trying to ruin another providers business..
Seeking P could've pm'ed her to take them down as Champagne has mentioned. She pm'ed another provider about the same thing, but yet she wants to call out Cloey? Seems shady as shit to me but Cloey just got free advertisement and is probably getting more clients. So in fact, Seeking P you did her a favor. Originally Posted by Alyssa71
This^^
I'm still waiting on a "Young" HDH to chime in, really

On her behalf, and the do-wops.

Maybe my perspectives would change, but I'm sure their not worried with the Lil things, these girls find to make their business.
Cloey has only ever been nice to my knowledge. Shame on you. Originally Posted by Mythos
What makes you such the expert?
So in fact, Seeking P you did her a favor. Originally Posted by Alyssa71
Well, being polite cost nothing
I'm a fat ugly black bitch. Anyone who steals my pictures must be desperate as fuck.
I'm a fat ugly black bitch. Anyone who steals my pictures must be desperate as fuck. Originally Posted by Adrienne Baptiste
×××××××××××××××
Adrienne B, you state, "I'm a fat ugly black bitch."- You're rate is $500 per HR.

No disrespect but something just doesn't seem right about that.
I didnt know this was still going on....Carry On Loves.