Thank you Massachusetts!

Here's another nice quote, since we are cherry picking and dissing sources. Originally Posted by WTF
Is the pot calling the kettles black? And, regardless of what Mass. voters think:
Rasmussen polls indicate 58% (nationwide) oppose the health plan before congress while 40% (nationwide) favor it. (Link)

For me, the primary issue is the fact government cannot efficiently run anything.
  • WTF
  • 01-23-2010, 04:54 PM
Is the pot calling the kettles black? . Originally Posted by Fuggum
Yes there are a whole bunch of pots calling the kettles black. Now we are getting somewhere. Everyone does it, nobody seems to think they do, just everyone eles, not them, heaven forbid!

For me, the primary issue is the fact government cannot efficiently run anything. Originally Posted by Fuggum
Agreed , I think Firefighter and police should go private. The Court system....private. Prison .....Private.

Speaking of Pots, my guess you are one of those Obama gonna take away my gun type. Crying about the government taking something away something you enjoy , yet you have no problem putting people in prison for smoking something they might enjoy more than squirrel hunting. If I'm wrong, sorry but you do know the type right?
To recap, RK made a point, Olivia cheered it, I counterpointed it, RK said something or other, I made a dumb ass remark about a mayoral election in Houston and walked right into one, RK invites me to pat his ass, not my type, RK then has trouble finding my point, I told him again he wasn't my type but that it did not appear he was looking to hard(thank God) There, I hope that cleared up any confusion with my precise recap Originally Posted by WTF
Sorry I just now saw this WTF...I was out communing with nature (with a gun in my hands ). But a pretty good synopsis. Next time you might provide some links.
  • WTF
  • 01-24-2010, 09:15 PM
! Now to get Arlen Sphincter out of PA!! Originally Posted by Dawn Bristow
Yea I heard that Sphincter can be a pain in the ass
Groan!
  • WTF
  • 01-25-2010, 07:28 PM
Groan! Originally Posted by pjorourke
Specter's Sphincter
  • MrGiz
  • 01-26-2010, 07:40 PM
....Speaking of Pots, my guess you are one of those Obama gonna take away my gun type. Crying about the government taking something away something you enjoy , yet you have no problem putting people in prison for smoking something they might enjoy more than squirrel hunting. If I'm wrong, sorry but you do know the type right? Originally Posted by WTF
A bit presumptuous, are we?