The walls are closing in on Hillary, Obama, DNC, Deep State

Originally Posted by Why_Yes_I_Do
Why you be picking on call girls on a John-n-Hooker site? LOL!
BAHAAHAAA
You silly man. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
You just can't come to grips with Democratic Party and their shenanigans. They've been fooling you people for years. Shirley Jones was married to Jack Cassidy, Jack Cassidy was related to Bill Clinton's mother. It all ties in.
Jack Cassidy was related to Bill Clinton's mother. It all ties in. Originally Posted by Levianon17
jack cassidy related to the clinton's?????

jack cassidy died in a fire..........

there is a clinton body count you know, you're giving me pause
Why you be picking on call girls on a John-n-Hooker site? LOL! Originally Posted by Precious_b
It's the cackle she has.

Must have been difficult to suffer through a session after dropping ones pants and then hearing her cackle.
jack cassidy related to the clinton's?????

jack cassidy died in a fire..........

there is a clinton body count you know, you're giving me pause Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought
Yeah, I know how he died but he was related to Bill Clinton's mother she was a Cassidy.
It's the cackle she has... Originally Posted by LexusLover

Cankles Cackles Too.
NEW!

President Donald J. Trump:

"Much of the now-uncovered espionage campaign of the Democrats breaking into the White House and my New York City apartment, took place after the 2016 Election as yet another way to undermine the upcoming 2020 Election. This spying into the...

@LizHarrington76
NEW!

President Donald J. Trump:

“Why isn’t the media asking who gave Crooked Hillary Clinton’s “plumbers” their orders? With Watergate it was the coverup that turned out to be the far bigger crime. With Hillarygate it is the Mainstream Media Coverup that is almost as big of a crime as the act of treasonous espionage itself. It is showing the world why our media is truly the enemy of the people!”

@LizHarrington76
BAHAAHAAA Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

The LameStreamMedia first has to flush out the rapists and predators, unless, of course, they want to keep AOC on their side and she LOOKS FOR THEM.....during fake "insurrections" and partying in Florida without a mask (she can be identified more easily)!