Slave G come out where ever you are?

Use your phone... click and hold on the pic til the save image menu comes up. Save to library. If that doesn't work screen shot.
Then you can use imagecoast.com to host them for posting on here.
LOL LMAO STALK MUCH? CRINGY!!! WHY YOU WANNA C PICS LOL

moonshiner
Cooper Barrett

NOT INCLUDING YOUR OTHER HANDLES THAT YOU HAVE DISABLED AJAJAJAJAJA

ON YOUR OTHER HANDLES YOU JUST MADE 3 REVIEWS FROM BACKPAGE PROVIDERS... THAT YOU NEVER SAW JUST TO GET ACCESS TO ROS LOL ..TO READ YOU KNOW WHOS REVEIWS JAJAJAAJAJ

WHATS YOUR ATTACK LIKE? YOU BASH PROVIDERS BY TELLING THEY ARE PIMPED AJAJAJAJAJAJA
Lots of twists & turns..... no?
The only thing this post has done is stoke the desire to see Slave again! People always gotta hate.
I just come here to fuck some lovely ladies and feel like a stud for a While. Slave is better than most at making one feel that way!
The only thing this post has done is stoke the desire to see Slave again! People always gotta hate.
I just come here to fuck some lovely ladies and feel like a stud for a While. Slave is better than most at making one feel that way! Originally Posted by Thechief210

There you have it!
You should try some new meat I'll be in town this weekend with the same rates
I have seen Slave before and she provided great service and her TCB was top notch. She is the perfect definition of a fit milf! She's in shape and happens to have a lovely face. I highly appreciate her activity on twitter as well. More providers should update their photos as frequently as Slave G does.
I agree you should try Twitter the girls their post pictures daily
Speaking of top notch providers...Kendal is top tier too! (Hey Kendal )
Hey baby and thank you
I'm back on board and horny as ever
I'm back on board and horny as ever Originally Posted by KendalClarkson
Welcome back!!!!!!!
  • Ryuk
  • 04-23-2017, 10:49 PM
Oh man, I would LOVE to meet KendalClarkson one day...
Come and get it ;-) muah
I just come here to fuck some lovely ladies and feel like a stud for a While. Slave is better than most at making one feel that way! Originally Posted by Thechief210
Ahhh...

Thank you Sweetheart!!! It is men like you that make my job soooo much FUN!!

I look forward to seeing you SOON!!

Your adoring slave,

Guinevere