Michele Bachmann Says If You Are Unemployed, You Should Starve

• Doove
  • 11-17-2011, 02:32 PM
I've tried. It doesn't do any good. Others have tried as well, and failed. Sorry, pal, you're on your own. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
Sorry genius....not in this thread.

Do you even pay attention? Or do you just reflexively pile on....because it's me?

And we're up to 7 posts now of people claiming i'm wrong, but nobody willing to offer an explanation as to how i'm wrong.

Let's see if we can make it 8, shall we?
....alway about you

again.
Let's face it Doove, you're entertaining.

Let's face it Doove, you're entertaining.

Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
Why don't you get it what Doove said, its not that difficult.
You guys are suggesting that minimum wagers are worse off with a raise, so doesn't that imply that they should be better of with a decrease in minimum wage?

That's just nonsense and you know it!
I never said that. If that is what he is after, no wonder I didn't understand what his problem is. I have never said that at all.

You guys are suggesting that minimum wagers are worse off with a raise, so doesn't that imply that they should be better of with a decrease in minimum wage?

That's just nonsense and you know it! Originally Posted by waverunner234
The only poster to say that was Doofus, and you know it.
Oh, yeah. He set up that straw man, knocked him down, and congratulated himself. Now I get it!

• Doove
  • 11-17-2011, 05:03 PM

That's just nonsense and you know it! Originally Posted by waverunner234
I never said that. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
Wasn't talkin' to you. Learn to follow along.

The only poster to say that was Doofus, and you know it. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Um:

Doofus, Walmart's prices increased to compensate for the increased cost (labor) of doing business. This compensation - which occurs across the whole market (not just Walmart) - offsets any advantage gained by mandating a minimum wage increase for low wage earners. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Let me repeat:

Doofus, Walmart's prices increased to compensate for the increased cost (labor) of doing business. This compensation - which occurs across the whole market (not just Walmart) - offsets any advantage gained by mandating a minimum wage increase for low wage earners. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
One more time:

Oh, yeah. He set up that straw man, knocked him down, and congratulated himself. Now I get it! Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
I can do this all day too, but i won't.

Since you seem to wanna rely on the theory that he who gets the last post in wins the argument, by all means, post away.

Time for me to take the high road and move on.
Doove, you are so full of yourself. That's what makes you fun to watch. I think you intentionally misread IBs post. Either that or your cognitive abilities are less than what is required to function in society.

Hey Dove, you can't use logic to argue with fools. I pulled my dog out of this fight back at #82. Apologies to Big Louie, but let them have this thread, it doesn't matter in the long run. Besides, they'll soon be washed away by a huge ideological shift that I believe this country is in the opening stages of.
73 to you...
TopCat
Hey Dove, you can't use logic to argue with fools. I pulled my dog out of this fight back at #82. Apologies to Big Louie, but let them have this thread, it doesn't matter in the long run. Besides, they'll soon be washed away by a huge ideological shift that I believe this country is in the opening stages of.
73 to you...
TopCat Originally Posted by topcat19542001
You pulled out at #82? Then how do you explain the post at #160? Now is that logical? Oh! But you're the one who also suggested Doofus is being logical - that explains everything.
You pulled out at #82? Then how do you explain the post at #160? Now is that logical? Oh! But you're the one who also suggested Doofus is being logical - that explains everything. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
I rest my case...
TC
Gee, TopCat, after taking the name of my favorite cartoon character when I was a kid, I expected more from you. Officer Dibble won't like this.

I rest my case...
TC Originally Posted by topcat19542001
So you admit you’ve been drinking too much and were posting under the influence!?! Go ahead, have another – kill some more brain cells.
So you admit you’ve been drinking too much and were posting under the influence!?! Go ahead, have another – kill some more brain cells. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
You are just like FOX "news", refusing to admit the truth, trying to talk over it.
Just like that asswhole Bill O'Reilly always does, and then he calls it fair and balanced. It's just pathetic but also laughable.