Self Defense or Murder

I tell you that a fetus is not a viable human any more than a scrambled egg is a baby chicken.

I come up with this to compare that what you really want is to force your beliefs on others. Originally Posted by WTF
In many Abortions the fetus is so intact and so developed you can actually determine the sex. Your postings on this subject are absolutely ridiculous. The idea that abortions are just a mass of gelatinous cells isn't so.
In many Abortions the fetus is so intact and so developed you can actually determine the sex. Your postings on this subject are absolutely ridiculous. The idea that abortions are just a mass of gelatinous cells isn't so. Originally Posted by Levianon17
Did he claim that an abortion was "self-defense"?

That must be a Sports Illustrated theory!
Did he claim that an abortion was "self-defense"?

That must be a Sports Illustrated theory! Originally Posted by LexusLover
Liberals also claim Abortion saves lives, who's? These pro choice fuckers are goofy.
Liberals also claim Abortion saves lives, who's? These pro choice fuckers are goofy. Originally Posted by Levianon17
Well, if you want to get technical, I'm guessing if a lot of self-admitted serial killers and other murderers were aborted, that would have saved a lot of lives... but then you have to get down to nature vs nurture so that is a whole other discussion way too complex for this mostly conservative forum that people will disagree about.
  • WTF
  • 12-19-2021, 05:43 AM
In many Abortions the fetus is so intact and so developed you can actually determine the sex. Originally Posted by Levianon17
Is it viable?

I'm not for late term abortion unless it is a factor in the life of the mother.

So do not use the extreme example as the rule to then shutdown all abortions.

Do you think a one month fetus is a viable person?

Your postings on this subject are absolutely ridiculous. The idea that abortions are just a mass of gelatinous cells isn't so. Originally Posted by Levianon17
If it is ridiculous to you....do not get an abortion.

Quit being the asshole that wasts to legislate your BELIEFS onto others.

How about you answer some questions.

Do you want the individual states to decide this issue or the Federal Government.?

I want each individual to be able to decide and have both the Federal and State governments to get out of personal choice.

Same with gun purchases or drugs and alcohol.

That sir is the true CONSERATIVE pov.

Unfortunately only Libertarians are consistant on both guns and abortion.
Well, if you want to get technical, I'm guessing if a lot of self-admitted serial killers and other murderers were aborted, that would have saved a lot of lives... but then you have to get down to nature vs nurture so that is a whole other discussion way too complex for this mostly conservative forum that people will disagree about. Originally Posted by Lucas McCain
i guess the mother deserves a life saving award then doesn't she?
Is it viable?

I'm not for late term abortion unless it is a factor in the life of the mother.

So do not use the extreme example as the rule to then shutdown all abortions.

Do you think a one month fetus is a viable person?

If it is ridiculous to you....do not get an abortion.

Quit being the asshole that wasts to legislate your BELIEFS onto others.

How about you answer some questions.

Do you want the individual states to decide this issue or the Federal Government.?

I want each individual to be able to decide and have both the Federal and State governments to get out of personal choice.

Same with gun purchases or drugs and alcohol.

That sir is the true CONSERATIVE pov.

Unfortunately only Libertarians are consistant on both guns and abortion. Originally Posted by WTF
Actually I've seen videos of Abortions where the fetus is actually still alive. It weighed probably about a pound and the Abortionist severed the spinal cord to assure it's demise. What's really sad about the Abortion debate is those that advocate Abortion are alive. It's not my beliefs I am asserting it's the beliefs of pro Abortion that I am opposing.
i guess the mother deserves a life saving award then doesn't she? Originally Posted by Levianon17
Who said all of that shit? Look, you can get self-righteous all you want, but we are on a whore board. What the fuck would you do if you knocked up a hooker and you didn't even know her real name?

I'll tell you what I would do, I don't give a shit whether the kid is mine or not, I'll be paying for an abortion in two seconds just to be sure I'm not on the hook for 18 years. I've got enough kids. I don't want another one from someone who goes by DebbieDD's and I don't know jack shit about her other than that she has big tits and a pussy and I have an ATM card to get access to both assets for an hour... nah, you ain't having my kid. I don't give a shit how much it costs me to pay you off to act like we never met... I'm not trying to have that discussion with my kid about how I met your mommy.
  • WTF
  • 12-19-2021, 06:56 AM
What's really sad about the Abortion debate is those that advocate Abortion are alive. It's not my beliefs I am asserting it's the beliefs of pro Abortion that I am opposing. Originally Posted by Levianon17
English please
  • WTF
  • 12-19-2021, 06:59 AM
Who said all of that shit? Look, you can get self-righteous all you want, but we are on a whore board. What the fuck would you do if you knocked up a hooker and you didn't even know her real name?

I'll tell you what I would do, I don't give a shit whether the kid is mine or not, I'll be paying for an abortion in two seconds just to be sure I'm not on the hook for 18 years. I've got enough kids. I don't want another one from someone who goes by DebbieDD's and I don't know jack shit about her other than that she has big tits and a pussy and I have an ATM card to get access to both assets... nah, you ain't having my kid. I don't give a shit how much it costs me to pay you off to act like we never met... I'm not trying to have that discussion with my kid about how I met your mommy. Originally Posted by Lucas McCain
He thinks it is murder at any point... yet any man worth his salt would not be arguing on a whore board about abortion but would be down there saving those kids.

That is how I know they lack the conviction of their verbal nonsense.
In a really and I mean really really really really fucked up way, it is funny that I look at the subject title of this thread and we are discussing abortion now.

To get somewhat back on track, the chicken shit who shot an unarmed man who just wanted to pick up his kid for his scheduled time should have been aborted... yeah, I know. It was kind of a stretch to try to connect the two subjects. I apologize to all who read that failed lame attempt that pretty much made no sense. Shit, I at least should get a participation trophy for trying though.
Babylon 5 covers this topic back in the 1990s. An individual of an alien race came aboard the space station. She was a known war criminal who had done experiments on alien races including humans. She should have been dead but looked to be in the prime of her life. She did not resist being taken into custody. She said that she would be released because her "research" had discovered the secret of eternal life. All it took was the sacrifice of another to give someone eternal life. She expressed her desire to see half the universe turning on the other half in order to secure eternal life. She was ordered released and given a ship to take her to earth. The station had orders to let her go without question. As she was approaching the jump gate, a Vorlon ship (one of the oldest of races) came through the jump gate and destroyed her ship. They then turned around and left without comment.

The point is that one side of the debate claims they are "saving lives" by promoting the murder of other lives. It should be easy to see how sick and demented that argument is considering the lives taken are innocent. This is not war where everyone is a fair target and you can make a good argument that if I order these 1,000 soldiers to die, I can save the lives of 100,000.
  • WTF
  • 12-19-2021, 08:10 AM
Babylon

The point is that one side of the debate claims they are "saving lives" by promoting the murder of other lives. It should be easy to see how sick and demented that argument is considering the lives taken are innocent. . Originally Posted by the_real_Barleycorn
That is horse shit. Pro choice is not advocating murder.

That is like charging God with murder for stillbirth or miscarriage.

Just a ridiculous thing for you to say.

Next....have you never heard of herd management? Killing or thinning the herd does in fact continue the health of the herd.

Ranchers and hunters know this fact.
Babylon 5 covers this topic back in the 1990s. An individual of an alien race came aboard the space station. She was a known war criminal who had done experiments on alien races including humans. She should have been dead but looked to be in the prime of her life. She did not resist being taken into custody. She said that she would be released because her "research" had discovered the secret of eternal life. All it took was the sacrifice of another to give someone eternal life. She expressed her desire to see half the universe turning on the other half in order to secure eternal life. She was ordered released and given a ship to take her to earth. The station had orders to let her go without question. As she was approaching the jump gate, a Vorlon ship (one of the oldest of races) came through the jump gate and destroyed her ship. They then turned around and left without comment.

The point is that one side of the debate claims they are "saving lives" by promoting the murder of other lives. It should be easy to see how sick and demented that argument is considering the lives taken are innocent. This is not war where everyone is a fair target and you can make a good argument that if I order these 1,000 soldiers to die, I can save the lives of 100,000. Originally Posted by the_real_Barleycorn
Saw that episode. Vorlons did make a very short comment about it. Kosh said you're not ready for it.
LeviQAnon is always ready to shift the conversation to abortion.

Other than calling others names, that’s his predominant concern, per his “life begins at erection” posts.

Can’t put too much stock in that kind of hijacking.