Annie @ Christophers

Its up to chris if i stay or go..

We met this way... we can part this way. It actually may be in anyone's best intrest..

Yeah yeah.. cavemen ...i know...

Sigh..

SO MUCH FUN THOUGH!! DAM YOU AND THE PAIN YA CAUSE.. LOL.

Ok.. I'm ready..
Love you Annie. Glad you back
  • A1.
  • 02-07-2018, 05:15 AM
Everytime WakeUp or Chicago Boy speaks to Annie, She loses it.
Taint will free her demons.
Everytime WakeUp or Chicago Boy speaks to Annie, She loses it. Originally Posted by A1vapor
They disgust me.
Speaking of how the hell are you not getting caught with this handle so long.... pretty impressive. Looks like chi boy and wakey are losing their vision .... i mean anyone trying to get me using computer skills...
Well lets all face it...

Kinda kids games. And boy oh boy!!! They get a tad riled oncw ya find the tticklish spot... lol

Talk about screamers...

xxoo annie
  • A1.
  • 02-07-2018, 03:04 PM
They disgust me.

Kinda kids games. xxoo annie Originally Posted by annie@christophers
The kids win by getting you Banned.
Bliss never won
I guess..

STill a pussy move .. j.s

Annie
The kids win by getting you Banned. Originally Posted by A1vapor
My interest in whether annie stays or goes is purely a sporting one.

'Under' is looking good. Originally Posted by chicagoboy
Annie, trying to send you a pm but it says you have no more space?
My interest in whether annie stays or goes is purely a sporting one. Originally Posted by chicagoboy
Wouldnt know sort if it was in your face.. spellcheck hound.. join your circle jerk while still limpiing..

Tat atally. Blush..,but gay.

Come out the fields boys ...

And leaeave the fucking sheep ALONE
J.s.
She is gone, AGAIN....Sigh!!
See ya soon Ms. Annie!!

Keep ya' head up.

M.M.
Annie needs to take the time reflect on her attitude and decide to post those titty and taint photos.
Annie is banned again... Damm. This cannot be good for business. I know there are rules on the site but I also see people attacking her from other States.. Why? This site is from what I believe is for bring provider? s and clients together safely and for a little online social interaction amount people in the game. Why are we banning an owner of an agency (all her girl suffer too) for arguing with people from other states who are not even on our board? Just doesn't make sense to me. I admit I do not have all the fact and I don't know the rules, I just have a hard time with what it looks like and what it looks like is a few people trying to set off a very out spoken woman and mess with her business. Just not right.
  • A1.
  • 02-19-2018, 10:22 AM
Hint: you dig yourself a Holeand there was a choice not to take a step.
Annie on numerous occasions went to Texas without invitation and hurled insults for their attention. We tried to tell her to filter her mouth.
Who did she hurl insults at while in TX?