HCSO

7. The rules of the cjs differ depending on whether your a "have" or "have not".....unless your a high ranking exec working for Halliburton....then you pretty much have a "license to kill"....lol
They looked at him early on ... claimed to do a residue test on him .. based on his motivation. He was apparently arrested on a charge of "terroristic threats" with a $ 1 million bond .... according to the news media.

Your intimate knowledge of the decision making ... is lacking to say the least ....

.....it's "widely known" among those who don't know what they are talking about, but like to sound "trendy" ... and undoubtedly "makes points" on a hooker board with lots of folks whining about LE ruining their fun.

The worst thing that can be done in the current situation with Kaufman County is for a focused investigation to concentrate on a "sitting duck" who had a "motive" while the real shooter or shooters are still on the street. First, it doesnt' explain the threats made against other DA's including here in Houston. Secondly, it gives others a "reason" to relax their security and precautions. Third, it provides the real killers (if they are wrong) an opportunity to "disappear" and later on use the erroneous accusations as a defense.

"I doubt many people here would have a problem with LE going after human traffickers or those who exploit minors...but they wanna lump everyone in the same category regardless if they hobby "responsibly" or not.....why?....it always comes down to revenue." Russ88.

When it has to do with the "hobby" ... its "lumping" ... that's what you do.

My preference is for LE to do their job, dot the i's and t's, and make sure they have THE person who did the crime .... and not the media or rumor mongers. Originally Posted by LexusLover
I wouldn't do a victory lap just quite yet. Originally Posted by LexusLover
Can I do one now?
http://www.khou.com/news/texas-news/202929461.html
Will he be considered a "have or "have not" ?
No, you still messed up the spelling lol. But that's ok, I'm not a fighter so I will concede ground to you. Originally Posted by BatteriesNotIncluded
I don't know why I never learned to spell. My grammar is dead on, but my spelling...................... ..ya.......................... ...sucks out loud pretty much.
Um, actually no but that is what it has morphed into and rather interesting at that. Mojojojojo actually might have done something right by moving it.(this is not at all an endorsement of mojojojo's moding skills) Originally Posted by boardman
I was being a smartie-pants. LL's said at least twice to stay on topic and that the topic is the killing of some DA's and ADA's.
Can I do one now?
Will he be considered a "have or "have not" ? Originally Posted by Russ38
That's your call. But I reserve the privilege of reminding you about it later.

Personally, I'll await the admissible science that is admitted....not news rumors.

I'll let you decide on "have" or "have not" based on the ultimate outcome. Isn't that how you "play it" ... outcome determinative.

If a jury walks him....of the murders, what say you? He's a "have"?

Back to the thread topic ... again!

The independents not on BP ought to love it! I'm trying so hard to help them.
7. The rules of the cjs differ depending on whether your a "have" or "have not".....unless your a high ranking exec working for Halliburton....then you pretty much have a "license to kill"....lol Originally Posted by Russ38
Same rules. The rank and file hobbyists' choices differ. The "have not" hobbyists will focus on the lower end of the fee spectrum for companionship, which is often found in a fixed location among complaining, nosey neighbors. The "have" hobbyists will seek higher end companionship, who hunker down in more secluded, less conspicuous digs. So the rules are the same; the choices make the difference.

It's all about choice.

Does one save $50 and risk spending $1,000 plus losing a job and family ... or
does one spend the extra 50 bucks and have less risk of job and family losses?
I was being a smartie-pants. LL's said at least twice to stay on topic and that the topic is the killing of some DA's and ADA's. Originally Posted by OliviaHoward
Can I do one now?
Will he be considered a "have or "have not" ? Originally Posted by Russ
Same rules. The rank and file hobbyists' choices differ. The "have not" hobbyists will focus on the lower end of the fee spectrum for companionship, which is often found in a fixed location among complaining, nosey neighbors. The "have" hobbyists will seek higher end companionship, who hunker down in more secluded, less conspicuous digs. So the rules are the same; the choices make the difference.

It's all about choice.

does one spend the extra 50 bucks and have less risk of job and family losses? Originally Posted by LexusLover
See if you can stay focused. Both of you.
does one spend the extra 50 bucks and have less risk of job and family losses? Originally Posted by LexusLover
No argument here on that point...I'd def spend the extra 50 to reduce the risks....not everyone who works in the oil business is a high level Halliburton exec with "presumed" ties to Cheney...although if that were the case....not a bad buddy to have if your ever in a pinch....just don't go hunting with him. Lol

However, regardless of the outcome...the bad PR exposure had to have sucked.....I would say I felt sorry for him but the fact he was using CL, he was pretty much asking for it.....he definitely should of spent the extra 50.
See if you can stay focused. Both of you. Originally Posted by LexusLover
LOL. That's rich right there. So we're back to you have nothing to say so you revert to trying to be personally insulting? Ok.
LOL. That's rich right there. So we're back to you have nothing to say so you revert to trying to be personally insulting? Ok. Originally Posted by OliviaHoward
OH .. you're incidental. Don't you comprehend that?

But you do keep your name out there.
OH .. you're incidental. Don't you comprehend that? . Originally Posted by LexusLover
If I were incidental to you, or anyone for that matter, you'd have shut up by now.

Good luck with your rage. I, along with many others here I'm sure, find you common.
OH .. you're incidental. Don't you comprehend that?

But you do keep your name out there. Originally Posted by LexusLover
Heh!
If I were incidental to you, or anyone for that matter, you'd have shut up by now.

Good luck with your rage. I, along with many others here I'm sure, find you common. Originally Posted by OliviaHoward
I dig chicks that fight well with words.
I came late to this particular party, but I think quite a few of you need to take a vacation. Not a points vacation, a real one.

Russ, I'm a fan of most of your stuff, but a lot of your comments on this thread really pissed me off. I'm truly sorry your experiences with our criminal justice system haven't been to your satisfaction. I'm sure you've got your reasons, they might even be valid. But in my very personal experience, most of the people working in it are pretty damn decent, open to a reasonable argument, and fine with being lenient on stupid shit if their bosses aren't completely micro-managing them. There are and will always be exceptions, and it's the nature of the beast that the exceptions garner much more attention and publicity than those doing it the right way. It's kind of like hobbying that way.

I've been an ADA and a defense attorney, and the idea that you're ok with public servants AND their family members being murdered in horrific fashion... Dude, I don't even know what to say about that. "Reap what you sow"? I assume you're a Kauffman County resident and can tell me specifically what the DA's wife did to sow this particular ending? Or is that just collateral damage that you're okay with?
Heh! Originally Posted by boardman
Muah .

I dig chicks that fight well with words. Originally Posted by JohnnyYanks
LOL, I do what I can .