new details on JFK assassination

• oeb11
  • 10-08-2019, 04:45 PM
This was a good discussion thread until SomeOne decided to post foolish videos that are neither cogent ,constructive, nor relevant.
  • WTF
  • 10-08-2019, 04:57 PM
This was a good discussion thread until SomeOne decided to post foolish videos that are neither cogent ,constructive, nor relevant. Originally Posted by oeb11
A bunch of Nuts are having wtf they think is a good discussion in a Cuckoo House....until someone reminds them that ….they're nuts.

• oeb11
  • 10-08-2019, 05:04 PM
Thank You for confirming my criticism.
  • WTF
  • 10-08-2019, 05:07 PM
Thank You for confirming my criticism. Originally Posted by oeb11
A bunch of Nuts are having wtf they think is a good discussion in a Cuckoo House....until someone reminds them that ….they're nuts.

Originally Posted by WTF
You are.
Originally Posted by WTF

you shouldn't be flattered.

you're the biggest nutty nut on this board. you have a big nut, ergo.. a nutty ego.

you're the biggest nutty nut on this board. you have a big nut, ergo.. a nutty ego. Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
Get the fuck back on topic you little fireball.
  • WTF
  • 10-09-2019, 10:27 AM
Get the fuck back on topic you little fireball. Originally Posted by bambino
  • WTF
  • 10-09-2019, 10:28 AM

you're the biggest nutty nut on this board. you have a big nut, ergo.. a nutty ego. Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
Anybody who thinks Oswald did this by himself needs their head examined. Carlos Hathcock, the greatest sniper in the world never could duplicate Oswald’s performance. The exit wound if shot from the back would have taken Kennedy’s face completely off. But it was intact.

Go read the New Zealand Christchurch Star paper from November 23, 1963, it’s the paper that Fletcher Prouty mentions in JFK as Mr. X. In it you will see a picture of Oswald in a dress shirt and tie. This is weird because he was arrested wearing a T-shirt, so where the Hell did that picture come from?
Anybody who thinks Oswald did this by himself needs their head examined. Carlos Hathcock, the greatest sniper in the world never could duplicate Oswald’s performance. The exit wound if shot from the back would have taken Kennedy’s face completely off. But it was intact.

Go read the New Zealand Christchurch Star paper from November 23, 1963, it’s the paper that Fletcher Prouty mentions in JFK as Mr. X. In it you will see a picture of Oswald in a dress shirt and tie. This is weird because he was arrested wearing a T-shirt, so where the Hell did that picture come from? Originally Posted by Stockinglover

a photo of Oswald in a jacket and tie doesn't prove anything. this photo ..

does not mean the cropped photo in the article you cite is Oswald's arrest photo. this is arrest photo ... wearing a t-shirt.

Anybody who thinks Oswald did this by himself needs their head examined. Carlos Hathcock, the greatest sniper in the world never could duplicate Oswald’s performance. The exit wound if shot from the back would have taken Kennedy’s face completely off. But it was intact. Originally Posted by Stockinglover

the problem is the timing of the 2 and 3rd shot. it was too close together. This is why every sniper who tested it couldn't duplicate that shot with the carcano rifle.

the carcano rifle, I understand, cannot cycle that fast between shots. I think it was 6 to 8 seconds, not sure.

Dallas Police found 3 shell casings.

so that means 4 shots were fired. Oswald shot 1 out of 3 shots, the 3rd shot came from the front somewhere. 4th shot Oswald made was a miss.

its why I wondered if anyone had done a ballistics test to see where that 3rd shot came from.

some other stuff too, FBI & CIA had Oswald on watch and they lose him for a month Nov. 22.
the problem is the timing of the 2 and 3rd shot. it was too close together.

the carcano rifle, I understand, cannot cycle that fast between shots. I think it was 6 to 8 seconds, not sure.

Dallas Police found 3 shell casings.
Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm

"6 to 8 seconds" between rounds?

I used a Springfield 30-06, and "6 to 8 seconds" is a LONG TIME!

Anecdotal STORIES of unknown "field tests" are not credible evidence to support conspiracy theories.

We have enough of that shit floating around the media these days .... unexamined copies of a 35 year old yearbook!

Although I'm not a fan of Wiki the information is annotated:

Skeptics have argued that expert marksmen could not duplicate Oswald's shooting in their first try during re-enactments by the Warren Commission (1964) and CBS (1967). In those tests, the marksmen attempted to hit the target three times within 5.6 seconds. This time span has been heavily disputed. The Warren Commission itself estimated that the time span between the two shots that hit President Kennedy was 4.8 to 5.6 seconds. If the second shot missed (assuming the first and third shots hit the president), then 4.8 to 5.6 seconds was the total time span of the shots. If the first or third shot missed, that would give a minimum time of 7.1 to 7.9 seconds for the three shots.[62] Modern analysis of a digitally enhanced Zapruder film suggests that the first, second, and final shot may have taken 8.3 seconds.

Many of CBS's 11 volunteer marksmen, who (unlike Oswald) had no prior experience with a properly sighted Carcano, were able to hit the test target twice in under the time allowed, although they were all afforded multiple attempts. The only man who scored three hits was firearms examiner Howard Donahue from Maryland.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_F...e#Firing_range

Kinda of an anecdotal remark spawned by Marines, but "all Marines" are considered "sharpshooters"!
I think this was the entire shoot sequence. I don't know what it is between cycling rounds.

one of the problems with testing the carcano rifle is that I think the testing was flawed. they tested with the scope with shims properly set.

Oswalds rifle scope wasn't set properly from what I've read of the gun experts who are familiar with it. the scope was found without shims and apparently shot it like that.

other issues. bullet size of entry head wound. the wound was measured at 6mm. the carcano used 6.5mm, the AR-15 the Secret Service guys used were 5.56mm (a round was accidentally fired, some think this what killed kennedy).
Oswaldy wasn't alone