2017 Dipshit of the year poll

I was going to vote for all the above, but their no vote for that. Originally Posted by UH
Just use your future handles to vote for each candidate.
Dayum you stoopid.
What are you going to do?

Chase me down?

Call me names?

Make animal sounds?

Bring it, asshole. And happy fucking Hanukkah. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Who would want to do anything to you or with you? I see you may have got some points for your fetish. It’s gone but unfortunately you’re still here. But you have a new title:

Pedophile of the year
Who would want to do anything to you or with you? I see you may have got some points for your fetish. It’s gone but unfortunately you’re still here. But you have a new title:

Pedophile of the year Originally Posted by bambino
No points. No warning. I had the photo removed.

You, however, are making a serious and libelous accusation of criminal behavior for which you have no basis in fact, even from my thousands of “fantasy” posts.

Got evidence? Post it or explain to everybody else why YOU have broken the peace and why YOU are responsible for what happens next.
Guys, lets move away from the underage references. Shit like that isn't needed on here.
No points. No warning. I had the photo removed. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
I call bullshit on that. you should have at least a record of it in your profile.
Guys, lets move away from the underage references. Shit like that isn't needed on here. Originally Posted by JCM800

Without it they've nothing to say about Roy Moore.
I call bullshit on that. you should have at least a record of it in your profile. Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
Feel free to ask the mods, BONE COLLECTOR.

Now run along. Isn’t it time for you to release this week’s Top Ten?
Without it they've nothing to say about Roy Moore. Originally Posted by gfejunkie
He will be remembered as the asshole who turned Alabama BLUE!
No points. No warning. I had the photo removed.

You, however, are making a serious and libelous accusation of criminal behavior for which you have no basis in fact, even from my thousands of “fantasy” posts.

Got evidence? Post it or explain to everybody else why YOU have broken the peace and why YOU are responsible for what happens next. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Your a child. You will act like a child. Threats from a child are meaningless. You should remove yourself.
Your mama.

You’re a dipshit.

Welcome to English for Assholes.
You should remove yourself. Originally Posted by bambino
Eccie is his pacifier.

BTW. — have I congratulated you lately LLiarMan?
Eccie is his pacifier.

Originally Posted by LexusLover
And he removes it ONLY when " milking " a dick through the gloryhole walls !
And he removes it ONLY when " milking " a dick through the gloryhole walls ! Originally Posted by Rey Lengua
And all this time I thought that was his dick!
Are you talking about another guy's JUNK, LLiarMan?

Makes sense.