Slave G proves once again she lacks discretion. She is all about herself.... Don't make the mistake guys!

Fuck me...

Originally Posted by riday
Oh no I think its much bigger than that LOL

The inference seems clear enough: you have behaved too indiscreetly to chastise another for a much lesser indiscretion.

I expect the validity of that claim to be argued for several more pages. Originally Posted by JohnnyYanks
I've always like that saying.... let he who is without sin cast the first stone!

Hummmm I'm sure there might be several questions... first one I have is JJ why did you close that thread THREE minutes after it was opened??? Simply because the OP requested it??? Maybe you should REOPEN it? What do you think?
Oh no I think its much bigger than that LOL

Originally Posted by Still Looking
Fuck the popcorn BEER and BAR-B-Q
I'll try and provide the entertainment while JJ, SKF, Whispers and Slave go to their respective corners.

flinde jump in here if you want... LMFAO!
Slave it would seem like you have been silent for some time and now you come out swinging. Well lets see how this works out. But for now....

JJ closing threADS...... you got a lot of esplaining to do!

Why are you calling for Flinde? Your nerdy fat ding dong eating ass scared to referee this match?
Why are you calling for Flinde? Your nerdy fat ding dong eating ass scared to referee this match? Originally Posted by Hiker78
No flinde is just fucking funny! And hey get your shit straight... you forgot "Twinkie"
I'm gonna buy stock in hostess
I'm gonna buy stock in hostess Originally Posted by Hiker78
Did you whisper "little Debbie"?
I know I'm an idiot but Slave you make me want to be a better man.....

As I've said time and again. I fucked up. I've owned it and I've learned from my mistake.

What more is there to say?

If you feel I was being indiscreet, then so be it. I don't feel so because I wasn't the one who supposedly brought these allegations to light. I've admitted as much in reply.

Keyword of course being; reply; v ;
: to say, write, or do something as an answer or response to something

This is simply an attempt at deflection and of course the knights are going to pile on. I don't care.

The fact remains that Slave Guinevere doesn't exercise discretion with her client's information. Information, mind you, that she was compensated to maintain.

I've admitted that I fucked-up.

Slave, have you?

Or are you going to keep ignoring them and continue to play the deflection game and continue to carelessly toss around your clients information?

I've got to step away for a little while, but please, carry-on.

I'll be back... I don't run and hide.

Earned my red wings dining on her "jelly cream pie"