PROVIDERS & HOBBYIST Whats the #1 thing you get complimented on?! Let's keep it real!

My Nipples... Originally Posted by Rachelina
Outstanding nipples...............
By "complete package", I assume you are talking about the correct donation amount.
By "complete package", I assume you are talking about the correct donation amount.
Originally Posted by Jackie S
I think he works for UPS? LOL!
Most guys compliment me on my sweet innocent personality...
OHHH and of course
BOOOBS
My sense of humor, my smile, and my speaking voice. I'm the white Ted Williams!!

I've also had many providers tell me I am handsome. Maybe they are pulling my leg. I am a pretty self-deprecating guy, so I dunno.
ppl love my legs
ppl love my legs
Originally Posted by SexyKaylen
They are nice. Now are you a blonde or a brunette. Personally I like the brunette look better on you but either way I think your cute
They are nice. Now are you a blonde or a brunette. Personally I like the brunette look better on you but either way I think your cute Originally Posted by burkalini
With those kind of legs... I'm not sure I would care! LOL
has what i consider the most beautiful face i have ever seen be it in this buz or on tv, the net or in print. i pray she visits my area soon as she is bound to catch a break in mainstream media or adult film if she chooses to explore. she is just beautiful
My face and legs.
And oral skills. Originally Posted by Shayla
took as compliments from different ladies: "I should be donating you" and "Ever thought about being a male provider for ladies?”. No doubt, comments were 100% sincere.
but i don't know if it could possibly be as great as your beautiful face, tremendous breasts or heavenly tush.
my personality Originally Posted by Alyssa Nicole
the pleasure of your oral skills and while your pics indicate great legs and spectacular tush as mentioned in another thread your face is just outstanding. i nver thought it would be possible to almost overlook the body of a woman as put together as you but that face is SO beautiful i cannot stop looking at it. please come out east buffalo, rochester, toronto.
As far as skills, usually my oral ones.
Physically, I get complimented on my legs. Originally Posted by Shayla
has what i consider the most beautiful face i have ever seen be it in this buz or on tv, the net or in print. i pray she visits my area soon as she is bound to catch a break in mainstream media or adult film if she chooses to explore. she is just beautiful Originally Posted by petiteassman
the pleasure of your oral skills and while your pics indicate great legs and spectacular tush as mentioned in another thread your face is just outstanding. i nver thought it would be possible to almost overlook the body of a woman as put together as you but that face is SO beautiful i cannot stop looking at it. please come out east buffalo, rochester, toronto. Originally Posted by petiteassman
Jump on a plane and get er done! What are you waiting for???
I am complimented on both my smile and the size of my nipples. I can understand the smile comments since it's genuine and I take good care of my teeth, but the nipples? They're big. That's it. Size is that important?

Ann
(512) 608-2758
I get complimented on the fact that I always treat them like a lady, and the thickness of my cock and for some reason they like rubbing my bald head.. I dont know if its a good thing or a bad thing???